"What's Decursive?"

"What's Decursive?"

by Theloras » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:18 pm

By now all of you must have heard that my +Holy DPS experiment with the guild Lightfall has fallen apart.

While there was blame to go around on many fronts covering many different people, one particular area in which I was extremely disappointed was that quite a few Paladins (Ret included) either didn't have the Decursive add-on or any clue as to what it was in the first place.

http://www.filedropper.com/decursive

Simply put, this is WoW 101 and if you play a Paladin and don't have this add-on then you are not only gimping yourself but your entire raid in the process.

Everyone who plays this class on this server is now given full notice - if I hear, "What's Decursive?" ever again, I will personally name and shame every single Paladin I find.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: "What's Decursive?"

by smilkovpetko » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:58 am

Theloras wrote:By now all of you must have heard that my +Holy DPS experiment with the guild Lightfall has fallen apart.

While there was blame to go around on many fronts covering many different people, one particular area in which I was extremely disappointed was that quite a few Paladins (Ret included) either didn't have the Decursive add-on or any clue as to what it was in the first place.

http://www.filedropper.com/decursive

Simply put, this is WoW 101 and if you play a Paladin and don't have this add-on then you are not only gimping yourself but your entire raid in the process.

Everyone who plays this class on this server is now given full notice - if I hear, "What's Decursive?" ever again, I will personally name and shame every single Paladin I find.

oh >.< What's Decursive ? >.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hXV_-UeCLI
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Kasen » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:02 am

Not having decursive is annoying for sure, but still it's nothing compared with not having Pallypower in raids.

P.S. I don't have decursive, because Detox + macro is better imo.
Kasen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theloras » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:26 am

Kasen wrote:Not having decursive is annoying for sure, but still it's nothing compared with not having Pallypower in raids.

P.S. I don't have decursive, because Detox + macro is better imo.

Not having either are first class tickets to RetardVille but not having Decursive on dispel heavy boss fights like Lucifron is beyond embarrassing...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by stif » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:57 am

its all about the skill
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Valandar » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Maybe you should of made an application process and filtered out the bad players from the skilled ones? Can't just invite every paladin and expect them all to be good. Also why giving up on the idea just because yall ran into trouble? Was curious to see if this was going to work
Valandar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Basedg0d » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:51 pm

That's what you get when you don't filter the people you invite into your guild.
Especially since the paladin class seems to attract very bad players.
Basedg0d
Tester

by Fozzie92 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:58 am

I once had somebody complain to me about using quickheal (I healed way more than they did) citing that it doesn't take skill to click a button. Despite this, decursive is widely used and arguably necessary to do well in raids. Maybe I'm missing something.
Fozzie92
Private
Private

by rooik » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:58 am

Fozzie92 wrote:I once had somebody complain to me about using quickheal (I healed way more than they did) citing that it doesn't take skill to click a button. Despite this, decursive is widely used and arguably necessary to do well in raids. Maybe I'm missing something.

<NOPE>
rooik
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Paladin