End Game Retribution BiS Forever.

Re: End Game Retribution BiS Forever.

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 pm

rooik wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:
But scale pretty good with spell power which from next patch we gain pretty much of it + flask+elixir .

When you have enough +SP it would be twice higher than anything else.

you will get 1, maybe 2 procs in a fight. it aint worth it. the procrate is so bad

Depend on the Playstyle , Spaming JoC on CD,Hammer and SoC increase this pretty much , and it is not true that will proc 1 or 2 but it would proc at least 10-20 times per Boss Fight depend on duration.

p.s from Special Abilities proc rate is higher.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:00 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
rooik wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:
But scale pretty good with spell power which from next patch we gain pretty much of it + flask+elixir .

you will get 1, maybe 2 procs in a fight. it aint worth it. the procrate is so bad

Depend on the Playstyle , Spaming JoC on CD,Hammer and SoC increase this pretty much , and it is not true that will proc 1 or 2 but it would proc at least 10-20 times per Boss Fight depend on duration.

And it does proc same way as HoJ does.

It's not Duki - trust me.

I'm using Soul Breaker (1.6 swing speed) with Seal of the Crusader (which gets me 1.13 swing speed) and it's a 1-2% proc rate as you can see from the screenshot:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3760/lZo8iD.jpg

The trinket is $hit here on Nost and complete garbage.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Theloras wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:
rooik wrote:lol @ dukis list

darkmooncard m8, worst item out there for this server

Yes, it scales well with spell dmg but its proc rate here on Nostalrius is abysmal at best with a 1-2% proc rate only:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3760/lZo8iD.jpg

This is why I asked you to reconsider your post for Nost, thanks Theo for the explanation.
I thought Duki already knew
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:13 pm

can i have screenshot from using slow 2hand via SoC and JoC spamming on CD? with proc rates.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:16 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:can i have screenshot from using slow 2hand via SoC and JoC spamming on CD? with proc rates.

GOD SO DEMANDING!!!!

:P

I will later this afternoon after I come back from lunch
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by rooik » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Procrate is about 2% here (until proven otherwise), with a 3.8 AS (MoM)weapon you will get around 15,79 attacks per min (60/3.8). And if you're saying that it procs from Seal of command and judgement (I can't confirm this since I havnt botherd trying) it will add 7,5 additional judgement (60/8) and 6,99 additional SoC per min ([ 7 / (60 / 3.8) ] ≈ 44.3% proc chance)

Adding all together you will get 30,28 opportunities to get a maelstrom proc per minute.

In the end you will have 0,6056 procs per min or 1,2112 procs 2 min.

And with your so called "BIS LIST" you will have 184 spellpower. Adding a supreme power flask and a greater arcane elixir you will then have 369 Spellpower.

The trinket scales with 22.5 % as well (might be abit off since it was a while since I tested it) which means your avg proc will be 333,525 ( (384,025 + 283,025) /2 )

calculating the DPS from the trinket as followed. (0,6056 * 333,525) /60 ≈ 3,37

(Note I do not account spellcrit or NatureResist value of the bosses)

There is no way in hell you can consider a trinket that increases your dps with 3,37 damage compared to other trinkets.

-Rooik
<NOPE>
rooik
Grunt
Grunt

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:46 pm

updated with alternative trinket Hand of Justice , problem solved. the list remain the same.

Regarding Darkmoon Trinket i wont replace it until i personally tested it using SoC/JoC on cd + slow 2hander in Raid.

p.s Theloras remember our conversation about 5 in 1 strike ;) similar to reckbomb but aint reckbomb ;)
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:15 pm

It's not much better with TUF @ 3.8 swing speed and using SoC/JoC:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1685/QSTfn5.jpg

***subtract 14 white swings from the total as I killed some aft horde in Winterspring afterwards***

This gets us the following chances to proc the trinket:
109 white hits
49 SoC Procs
33 JoC hits
191 Total chances to proc compared to only 10 actual trinket procs

= 5% proc rate and meh at best

I got more Hand of Justice procs than the DMF trinket during this test and so HoJ + Blackhand's Breadth is still the best DPS combo for Ret, regardless of stacking AP/Crit or Spell Damage in your gear setup.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:03 am

smilkovpetko wrote:updated with alternative trinket Hand of Justice , problem solved. the list remain the same.

Regarding Darkmoon Trinket i wont replace it until i personally tested it using SoC/JoC on cd + slow 2hander in Raid.

p.s Theloras remember our conversation about 5 in 1 strike ;) similar to reckbomb but aint reckbomb ;)

but based on the Mechanics on Nostalrius... that is not Optimizing your Maximum DPS, its just a personal opinion you took from a previous server.

If you look at Theo's Guide he is almost in the same agreement with me!
BIS FOREVER
Helm: Lionheart Helm | Avenger's Crown
Neck: Barbed Choker | Stormrage's Talisman of Seething
Shoulder: Avenger's Pauldrons | Spaulders of the Grand Crusader
Back: Cloak of Concentrated Hatred | Cloak of the Scourge | Shroud of Dominion
Chest: Avenger's Breastplate | Ghoul Skin Tunic | Plated Abomination Ribcage
Wrist: Wristguards of Vengeance
Relic: Libram of Fervor | Libram of Hope
Hands: Flameguard Gauntlets | Gauntlets of the Righteous Champion | Gauntlets of Annihilation
Belt: Belt of the Grand Crusader | Onslaught Girdle | Girdle of the Mentor
Legs: Avenger's Legguards | Leggings of the Grand Crusader | Legplates of Carnage
Boots: Chromatic Boots | Avenger's Greaves
Finger: Ring of the Qiraji Fury | Master Dragonslayer's Ring
Finger: Band of Unnatural Forces
Trinket: Drake Fang Talisman | Kiss of the Spider
Trinket: Slayer's Crest
Weapon: The Eye of Nerub | Corrupted Ashbringer | Might of Menethil

are you saying we are both wrong? not to mention the other who claims the proc on the Darkmoon isn't what you wanting in means of max'n DPS
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:39 am

but based on the Mechanics on Nostalrius... that is not Optimizing your Maximum DPS, its just a personal opinion you took from a previous server.

If you look at Theo's Guide he is almost in the same agreement with me!

How do you know where my opinion coming from?
No matter how different both servers are , Vanilla mechanics for Paladins working with procs, even on current 'bugged' server mechanics we still benefit enormous by procs.

I fully respect Theoloras , but we both have different list and playstyle regarding paladin.

are you saying we are both wrong? not to mention the other who claims the proc on the Darkmoon isn't what you wanting in means of max'n DPS

The list that you mention is also from the other server , where i also played , how you are so convict that list is better than 2x proc trinkets+proc weapon ?

Not that i advocating who is right or wrong , it is just different play style , theoloras been using that list on other server either where i still wasn't because of our differences.

common sense , we all have different point of view and playstyle.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin