Jack of all trades leveling spec

Jack of all trades leveling spec

by pandorn » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:53 am

Hello All,

I scoured this forum for all the good and bad bugs that paladins currently have on this server.

I put together this talent spec in response, so that I can take advantage of the good bugs, while being able to solo quest, tank, and heal dungeons. I would preferably take a slight hit to my solo dps to be able to actually heal decently in dungeons pre 50.

Anyways, please let me know what you think, as we could all maybe learn a thing from each other.

First I would take the Holy talent tree until Consecration (because it's broken), then move to the Retaliation tree for imp. SotC (because it's broken) , and persuit of justice (movement speed), then go to Prot for Kings and seal of fury, then finish off Holy.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sE0uobZVGzoZVcb0b
pandorn
Tester

Re: Jack of all trades leveling spec

by Bubble Hearth » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:32 am

I'd personally go for Ret through pursuit of Justice first then holy to consecrate. It is only an 8% speed increase, but that will increase your leveling speed by a fair amount over the 20ish or so levels that you will have it until you get your free mount at 40. I believe Benediction was not working on Nost, if so go imp. BoM over it. If you are going to third tier in Ret might as well get SoC as well. Judge SotC at start then use Rank 1 SoC.
Bubble Hearth
Tester

Re: Jack of all trades leveling spec

by smilkovpetko » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:21 pm

pandorn wrote: seal of fury

I want to go for that either.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire