Arcanite Reaper worth getting by now?

Arcanite Reaper worth getting by now?

by Skinkelynet » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:31 am

Would Arcanite Reaper be worth getting by now or would it be best to wait for AV to be released and get UF? I am lvl 51 atm, hitting 60 in maybe 2 weeks. :roll:
Skinkelynet
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Arcanite Reaper worth getting by now?

by DrearyYew » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 am

Since we don't have a known release date, I would go by the assumption that AV might be a month or so away.

I personally suggest to not grab Arcanite Reaper unless you wer a miner, so I could farm most of the mats myself. It will be replaced too easily once we do get DM and AV. Even if you are a miner, you could sell the mats for Arcanite Reaper, and just wait it out for AV/DM.

It all really depends on when AV/DM are coming out. Would be really nice if we could get a set date on that
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Arcanite Reaper worth getting by now?

by Skinkelynet » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:17 pm

DrearyYew wrote:Since we don't have a known release date, I would go by the assumption that AV might be a month or so away.

I personally suggest to not grab Arcanite Reaper unless you wer a miner, so I could farm most of the mats myself. It will be replaced too easily once we do get DM and AV. Even if you are a miner, you could sell the mats for Arcanite Reaper, and just wait it out for AV/DM.

It all really depends on when AV/DM are coming out. Would be really nice if we could get a set date on that

Yeah it really would be nice!

Thanks for the reply and your pre-bis list, it is much appreciated. ;)
Skinkelynet
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Paladin