[PvP] The BiS for the current content (updated for 1.8!)

Re: [PvP] The BiS for the current content (updated for 1.8!)

by Lection » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:30 am

Nevermind.
Last edited by Lection on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lection
Grunt
Grunt

by Ana » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:55 am

This is the PvP realm thread, which certainly does have buffed stats on the items you listed.

Freezing Band sucks anyway.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by terryzhang » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:16 am

Ana wrote:This is the PvP realm thread, which certainly does have buffed stats on the items you listed.

Freezing Band sucks anyway.

lol
terryzhang
Tester

by iflow » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:19 am

Thank you for that theorycrafting. It was great to revive those moments.
Pugface - 60 Mage - Les tontons flingueurs
Toolate - 19 Rogue - Immortal Aura
iflow
Private
Private

by vinceyoung » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:41 am

Never got to play fire RIP
vinceyoung
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lazermon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:23 am

Thanks for all, perhaps well meet again in the future.
- AQ40 When?
- GRIZZLY Cineplex Regular
- Level 4 <Dankk Budz Collective> Memer
- Level 5 <GRIZZLY> Officer
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by dmsephiroth » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:33 am

Thx for your work lazermon <3

maybe we*ll meet agan

sincerly escarion
dmsephiroth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: The real mage BiS for the current content (pre dire maul

by gambinho » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:06 am

Lazermon wrote:I honestly dont know what's toughest, finding a staff of jordan for ~120g or grinding a spire of hakkar. I guess saving your money for something else (like a freezing band) and trying to get a spire of hakkar is one strategy to go for. It all depends on what you're actually aiming for in the game I guess.

R14 staff > Ele mage staff > Staff of Jordan > Mageblade/Blade of Eternal Darkness + Drakestone of the (int) > Mageblade/Blade of eternal Darkness + Swampchill Fetish > Inventor's focal sword + ...yadayada you get the combinations > Spire of Hakkar > Zum'rah > Spellforce Rod > Mageblade/BoED + Spirit of Aquementas > and so on...

This is of course only true for those who don't go oom during boss fights, but if you go oom during boss fights, you're a lazy fuck who can't be bothered to buy a major mana potion or two for raids, and I don't give a shit about those people. Fuckem.

edit: focal sword is crit, and the worth of crit depends on the amount of spellpower on your gear. If your gear isnt very good, I would go for a spire of hakkar (who am I kidding I would farm gold for two days and then buy a jordan).

I dont get it?
Elemental mage Staff: Fire and frostdmg +36
Mageblade: 12int, 7stam, 1%crit, +40 spelldmg

Why is the staff better??
gambinho
Grunt
Grunt

by vinceyoung » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:38 am

gambinho wrote:
Lazermon wrote:I honestly dont know what's toughest, finding a staff of jordan for ~120g or grinding a spire of hakkar. I guess saving your money for something else (like a freezing band) and trying to get a spire of hakkar is one strategy to go for. It all depends on what you're actually aiming for in the game I guess.

R14 staff > Ele mage staff > Staff of Jordan > Mageblade/Blade of Eternal Darkness + Drakestone of the (int) > Mageblade/Blade of eternal Darkness + Swampchill Fetish > Inventor's focal sword + ...yadayada you get the combinations > Spire of Hakkar > Zum'rah > Spellforce Rod > Mageblade/BoED + Spirit of Aquementas > and so on...

This is of course only true for those who don't go oom during boss fights, but if you go oom during boss fights, you're a lazy fuck who can't be bothered to buy a major mana potion or two for raids, and I don't give a shit about those people. Fuckem.

edit: focal sword is crit, and the worth of crit depends on the amount of spellpower on your gear. If your gear isnt very good, I would go for a spire of hakkar (who am I kidding I would farm gold for two days and then buy a jordan).

I dont get it?
Elemental mage Staff: Fire and frostdmg +36
Mageblade: 12int, 7stam, 1%crit, +40 spelldmg

Why is the staff better??

I think that post was made before the MC gear was updated The old itemization of Mageblade only gave 1% crit.
vinceyoung
Sergeant
Sergeant

by gambinho » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:59 pm

I see. Thanks for clearing things up
gambinho
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Mage