Working blow cooldowns macro?

Working blow cooldowns macro?

by varth » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Is there some way to hit arcane power + trinkets + start casting frostbolt/fireball on nost with one button? I have a very clear memory of doing a /stopcasting macro on retail vanilla that worked, yet after an hour of experimenting I can't get a macro working on nost. Any input would be appreciated.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Working blow cooldowns macro?

by Pizzashoes » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 pm

The guy asked for a working one, not the first one you can google. I've been having trouble with SpellStopCasting () myself. Even in that forum for feenix, they talk about how it's bugged. The solution I'm working on is just a spammable macro.
Pizzashoes
Private
Private

by Pizzashoes » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:25 am

This is what I use now with SuperMacro installed.

/script if GetActionCooldown(69)==0 then CastSpellByName("Arcane Power") else UseInventoryItem(13) end
/script a=buffed("Burst of Knowledge") if a then cast("Frostbolt") end

Spam the button, and you do Arcane Power first, Trinket second, Frostbolt third. Arcane Power is in action slot 69, Trinket is in top slot, and I'm using the trinket Burst of Knowledge, but you'd switch the buff for Ephemeral Power, Mind Quickening, or the zg trinket.
Pizzashoes
Private
Private

by arOo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Here is one (spammable) independant from the action button.

Code: Select all
/script i=1;m=0;while(UnitBuff("player",i)~=nil) do if(strfind(UnitBuff("player",i), "Spell_Nature_Lightning") ~=nil) then m=1; end; i=i+1;end; c=CastSpellByName; if(m==1) then return; else c("Arcane Power") end;
/use 13
/cast Frostbolt

( /use 13 = upper trinket slot; /use 14 = bottom trinket slot.)

- /use requires Supermacro
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Mage