DMN mage farm

DMN mage farm

by Sonasol » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:40 am

Just an option to DME farm.
DMNorth yard and 1st boss farm, video got around 2x speed. The run takes around 10 min.
If you want to powerlevel a friend u need kill all mobs where I killed the 1st pack with your friend at entrance or he doesnt get the xp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BzgCKdB1ag
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: DMN mage farm

by Quickbowjob » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Awesome video well done! ;)
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gHOSTFACE » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 am

think this is more gold per hour than dm east?
gHOSTFACE
Tester

by Sonasol » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:24 am

Yes in my opinion because in dme u clean that in like what? 5 min? u take 30 min to make 5 runs then u need wait.
Here takes longuer, ienas jaws and ears sell for 3,5g/stak and u got a large brilliant shard garanted. And all the trash that the bugs give.
Per run is probably 10g from trash, one large briliant shard, and 2 greens average maybe and if u got key u dont even need go to town, sell the stuff there.
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Crossbreed » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Amazing video, thanks for sharing!

I tried this at level 58 and couldn't get past the very first guards without pulling aggro (maybe jumping over the ledge to the right of that solo guard could work, but I think that was too high).

Anyways, I came back at level 59 and it worked; its still rather difficult not to pull aggro of the first few guards, but it works when being very careful & blinking like you did.
I finished all the packs without any huge problems, obviously I skipped the boss though. And I pulled the last pack of dogs with frostbolt for greater range, didn't want to risk aggroing that pack of guards. The run gave me around 5% xp (no rested), which is incredible on lvl 59. Also should be noted you can skin each and every one of the trash mobs, which is an additional ca. 5s per mob - not sure if you get more money per hour just skipping that and chaining instances, but it does add up.
Crossbreed
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Impsie » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Great vid and technique, as well as a stunning UI (which I'd very much like to know the name of). I'll be trying this shortly.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Itta » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:46 pm

is this legal to kite boss like that?
Just to know im a noob ^^
Itta
Tester

by Sonasol » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi and tks for the coments.
Yes skiping the 1st mob sometimes is triky, im 60 and sometimes I pull him to, most of the times im able to just sheep him and kill him with the ienas. Other times I just run out and reset, doesnt wort killing realy.

The UI im using is the uimod, is somewhere on this forun, real good and close to the original wow ui, a litle darker and got some things I like. Enemy cast bar above the head, see class im fighting etc.

About this being legal or not, not that sure thats why I hide my name. But if I see any Nostalrius post about this being againt the rules I will stop for sure.

This all started because I neded bracers and I had to find a way to solo the boss and ended by being a good farming spot.

Sorry for my bad english, have fun :)
Sonasol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Quickbowjob » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Don't see a reason why this would be banable there are no cheats involved here.
i'am a bit rusty on my Mage lucky i got long weekend to practice. :D
Last edited by Quickbowjob on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quickbowjob
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Itta » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:28 pm

anyway nice video really! i will try it :D
shame they nerfed zg crocco and tigers, that was the best way to make money as mage :\ infact now bijou price went to 4/5g from 1.7g.
crap!
Itta
Tester

Next

Return to Mage