Manashield Bug !?!

Manashield Bug !?!

by genovahero » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi i realized that manashield does not absorb any of the dots that are getting casted on you (warlock dots/warrioir bleedings /mobs dots etcetc) now i wanna knwo if that was a common thing in vanilla that manashield only absorbed physical damage(direct hits) or even dots and bleedings, its really bugging me whenever i jjust outplay a priest or warlock i lately just die because of their dots because my manashield wont absorb any of their damage :(. thanks for your answers and advices !
genovahero
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Manashield Bug !?!

by Athene » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Read the tooltip ?
<Genesis>
youtube.com/GenesisGuilde

MSBT [Continued] landed on Nostalrius, check it here: forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1721
Athene
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Manashield Bug !?!

by Zyfire » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:40 pm

genovahero wrote:Hi i realized that manashield does not absorb any of the dots that are getting casted on you (warlock dots/warrioir bleedings /mobs dots etcetc) now i wanna knwo if that was a common thing in vanilla that manashield only absorbed physical damage(direct hits) or even dots and bleedings, its really bugging me whenever i jjust outplay a priest or warlock i lately just die because of their dots because my manashield wont absorb any of their damage :(. thanks for your answers and advices !

Since when is priest/warlock dots physical damage?

Mana Shield absorbs PHYSICAL damage ONLY, hence; it does not absorb dots other than bleeds.

Knight Zyfire - Lvl 60 Mage <Flashback>
Zyfire
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Mage