(bug)?Verigan's Fist Paladin quest

Account or connection issues

(bug)?Verigan's Fist Paladin quest

by rajy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:13 pm

I started the level 20 paladin quest and got to the part where I had to protect the woman on her farm from the waves of defias that come. After successfully saving her and handing in the quest another quest window popped up asking me to go tell her husband that she is safe. But I failed to get the quest for some reason (I was playing solo) and now she wont give me the quest she just has a silver exclamation mark above her head.
rajy
Tester

Re: (bug)?Verigan's Fist Paladin quest

by Krusher » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:16 pm

do you have the option to abandon any of the running quests that are somehow related ?
Krusher
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by rajy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:27 pm

No I do not have any related quests in my quest log. I have double then triple checked.

The paladin in my guild has the same problem.

We completed the quest up until after helping the lady at the farm then she wouldn't give us the next part after we handed in the one to her.
The lady npcs name is daphne Stilwell.
Last edited by rajy on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rajy
Tester

by Krusher » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:32 pm

do you have the quest name or the NPC name so i can investigate this ?
*duh* it is the topic name
Krusher
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Krusher » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:37 pm

i do remember of this quest that even in vanilla it was quite a strange quest.
if you go to your paladin trainer in a captial city, does it give you the option to learn anything new
or to compelte a quest there ?
Krusher
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by rajy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:43 pm

It does not give me the option to completet he quest there. I'm not sure if it gives me the option to learn anything new.
rajy
Tester

by rajy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Neither me nor my guildmate are able to learn anything new from the paladin trainer after doing the quest at the farm. Neither of us know the "detect undead" ability that is normally learned through this quest chain. The npc Daphne Stilwell should give us the next part of the quest but she just has a silver exclamation point over her head

Also im not sure if it is important or anything but both of us failed to protect Daphne Stilwell and had to abandon the chain then pick it up again before we were successful. Probably not important but if you are having difficulties reproducing the bug then maybe it is relevant? idk.. i just want my hammer haha :( .
rajy
Tester

by Dukenstein » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:20 am

Another Paladin here. The quest that is bugged is Tome of Valor part 4. The level requirement for the quest should be 20 but the server has it set to 24 for some odd reason. In retail it was 20.
Dukenstein
Tester

Return to Support