AFKer in BGs

Account or connection issues

AFKer in BGs

by Kelorek » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:37 am

Hello. I have had an open ticket for several hours now in game. It is has been in the 'your ticket will be serviced soon' stage for about 2-3 hours now at least. I understand that the support staff is small and the server is huge but I do need to log off now so I decided to make a thread.

The paladin named Bubblebuutt has been continuously afking in multiple battlegrounds on multiple days. The following screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/ZHIoy shows his 0/0/0 score at three different time periods during the match, in addition to his bonus honour (demonstrating he has been in the match the entire time). The screenshots also demonstrate him in the exact same position all game, likely using some sort of anti-afk program or just doing it himself. It was a close match as you can tell and he has no honour kills, something that obviously is very unlikely.

I only decided to take screenshots for this one game but I've notice him afking in multiple games over the last week (he had the audacity to sit in ghost form for most of a match in one game). AFKing is getting out of hand with many repeat offenders and unfortunately due to the limited staff and the huge amounts of tickets it seems to be very hard to catch people in the act.

Cheers,
Kelorek
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Support