Hacking on WSG

Account or connection issues

Hacking on WSG

by unrealito » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

I´m just here now on WSG, and stopped to post this, A human mage Lenax, is hacking the game. The time was 21:15 Server time
He got the flag, and he just vanished. He disappeared and no one found him, and suddenlly he appeared and when we get their flag, he vashined again, i was fighting a hunter at their base, their flag was returned and he appeared right next to me with the flag and turned it.

We´re all pissed now and i´m here reporting him to see that kind of BS banned from the game, we´re still on the BG now, if a GM take a look he will see him hacking now.

We all like this server cause of the zero tolerance for hacks, thats why i´m here posting this.

Thanks

Mallek
unrealito
Tester

Re: Hacking on WSG

by Uzephi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 am

Reported to move to the Support section which this should be moved to. If you can, please provide a video as evidence next time ;)
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by unrealito » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:01 am

I heard that fraps or any other recording program was forbidden and users can be banned. How can i record if such programs can make me get banned?

Check the log ( i know you can ) from that especific time of that BG
unrealito
Tester

by Uzephi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:04 am

I use Dxtory all the time. There is no restriction on using video recording software. Just look at the videos made for this server ;)
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Metzu » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:22 am

Greetings,

We consider reports with proof as denied, so hopefully next time, you'll either get some screenshots or in this case, a video which would be best. We can't intervene without some kind of proof.

Best regards,

Forum Mod
Metzu
Metzu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ayrb13 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:21 am

Screenshots are useless for checking, we can't see running speed of hackers from pictures. A video is hard to get while we are playing in BG. I think the best proof is game server logs.
ayrb13
Grunt
Grunt

by Zyfire » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:27 am

ayrb13 wrote:Screenshots are useless for checking, we can't see running speed of hackers from pictures. A video is hard to get while we are playing in BG. I think the best proof is game server logs.

Dude, logs aren't magic, you can't LOG if a player is hacking or not, if their Warden system does not see the player hacking, they won't have any logs of it happening.

At best what exists in logs are:
Chat messages for all chats
Auction house items
Commands used by players & GMs
perhaps a few more things.

Such a thing as a LOG to see if someone is hacking does not exist, sorry.

Knight Zyfire - Lvl 60 Mage <Flashback>
Zyfire
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by riq and snog » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:29 am

What if he used alchemy or engineering invisibility? Maybe flag doesnt drop while active?
or is a blink exploit possible behind flagrooms?
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Tosicx » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 pm

unrealito wrote:I heard that fraps or any other recording program was forbidden and users can be banned. How can i record if such programs can make me get banned?

I cannot believe what you have just said :D
Tosicx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:58 pm

unrealito wrote:I heard that fraps or any other recording program was forbidden and users can be banned. How can i record if such programs can make me get banned?

Recording programs are not forbidden. Using them will not get you banned.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Next

Return to Support