Anyone still experiencing connection problems?

Account or connection issues

Anyone still experiencing connection problems?

by pennywisee » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Looks like most of the people managed to connect already, but i couldnt even reach the character screen for the last four hours.I tried everything-switching the two realmlists all the time, deleting WDB, even made a new account because a few guys managed to connect only after making a new acc, but still got insta dc after connecting/handshaking.Other people in the same situation?
pennywisee
Tester

Re: Anyone still experiencing connection problems?

by Corm » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Yeah, a lot of us are in the same boat. Even with everything set up right, it doesn't work for everyone. There isn't a solution yet; we just have to wait and hope.
Corm
Tester

by Flufybacon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:19 am

If it helps here's how I, and many others were able to connect:

When trying to connect, instantly press cancel. You'll then get a realm selection option: change the realm from the test realm to the Nostalrius realm. (The only one with an actual name).

The problem I had was that my account was trying to access the test realms, that're down. It would then keep disconnecting me rather than change to the realm that wasn't down.
Flufybacon
Grunt
Grunt

by Corm » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:34 am

That was an interesting idea, but sadly it didn't work, at least for me. Hitting cancel just removes the entire dialogue. I think we just have to wait it out.
Corm
Tester

by kekoa » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 am

I am able to connect just fine now but I get disconnected randomly for no obvious reason. I was just standing waiting for res timer and boom, dc.
kekoa
Tester

by pennywisee » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:03 am

Corm wrote:Yeah, a lot of us are in the same boat. Even with everything set up right, it doesn't work for everyone. There isn't a solution yet; we just have to wait and hope.

FUCKIN THANK YOU MATE

this actually worked

finally, 7 hours after the launch i managed to enter

i just hope i wont need to do this every time
pennywisee
Tester

Return to Support