Surprised by quality

Account or connection issues

Surprised by quality

by Ratcho » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:44 am

Well, to be short, server is totally unready to start.
it's not nerd rage ^^ just sober opinion from old player.
From login problems, till crashes.
Last time i saw same problems on privates like 7 years ago =)
Admins and forums are face of the server! Administration's communication level here are close to 9-11 years kids, full of nerd rage and indifference.
Totally disappointed.
discuss please
P.S. Fix "Unable to connect" :lol:
Ratcho
Tester

Re: Surprised by quality

by Kleigon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:23 am

Ratcho wrote:Well, to be short, server is totally unready to start.
it's not nerd rage ^^ just sober opinion from old player.
From login problems, till crashes.
Last time i saw same problems on privates like 7 years ago =)
Admins and forums are face of the server! Administration's communication level here are close to 9-11 years kids, full of nerd rage and indifference.
Totally disappointed.
discuss please
P.S. Fix "Unable to connect" :lol:

You know, I was getting "Unable to Connect" for 6 hours, trying off and on. Until I found out my password was too long (16 characters max, I was using 21). Of course there was nothing jumping out at me telling me not to go above 16 characters on my password, only something saying I couldn't use less than 6, if memory serves. Anyway, once I figured that out, I was able to login successfully, create a character and then start playing.

Then I tried a different copy of the 1.12.1 client. Couldn't login again - was getting immediately disconnected from the server as soon as authentication was successful. But I could still login with the first copy of the client. After checking, found a typo in that client's config.wtf file.

Basically, you might be the problem and not even know it. If I were you, I'd check your side again.
Kleigon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Surprised by quality

by Melvin » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:54 am

You may try this: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1821
Melvin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Support