[BUG] create gnome, log out, log in, don't see any quests

Account or connection issues

[BUG] create gnome, log out, log in, don't see any quests

by rancur3p1c » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:44 am

reproducible.

first thing I did after logging in was log out. When logged back in, did not see the first quest to take. Deleted and recreated to get around.
rancur3p1c
Tester

Re: [BUG] create gnome, log out, log in, don't see any quest

by kkzao » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Something like this happened with me too. I leveled my character (Orc) until level 6 and then logged out in Sejin Village. Next day at morning, i went to play and use my hearthstone to Razor Hill. I wasn't able to complete or receive any quests, while my friend could do it normally. The NPCs didnt show an exclamation or interrogation above their head and i can't interact with them.
kkzao
Tester

by DirtyScab » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Ditto. Once a character relogs once quests can't be picked up. Deleting WBD and WTF folders does nothing.
DirtyScab
Tester

by nikoff » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm

I have this same problems. It carries over to all alts. I even made a new account and the problems persists
nikoff
Tester

by Codeine » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm getting this problem too now, I logged into my friends account who is getting this bug to make sure it wasn't his install and now I'm getting the issue on my account, its contagious!!!

Makes me not want to play until this is resolved :(

Edit: the things ive tried to fix is deleteing WDB/WTF all those files. I downloaded a new client and I installed using the original CD's. Nothing has worked.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kkzao » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm

It only worked again for me when i abandoned a quest and then get it again.
kkzao
Tester

Return to Support