"incorrect" password

Account or connection issues

"incorrect" password

by BigWootWoot » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:08 pm

I just created an account and can not log in. I keep getting "information you have entered is invalid." I have not received a verification email. Here is what I have done:
1. logged in with a friends account to make sure download was correct and it worked
2. tried multiple emails (gmail, yahoo, hotmail)
3. yes my email is correct (all of them)
4. yes I am using the correct password
BigWootWoot
Tester

Re: "incorrect" password

by BigWootWoot » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Now it just says "unable to connect" I think that is progress
BigWootWoot
Tester

by Mimma » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:22 pm

You need to activate your account before you log in. This is done by clicking the link in the email, which you say you didn't receive.

Have you checked and double-checked your spam folder? That's where I found my activation main (using Gmail).
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Amoresh » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 pm

My friend had the same problem "unable to connect". Tried on my pc - same. Made an account myself (another one) - also unable, then 1 other friend tried to make (Portugal) all went smooth, could log.
Then again, the next day the account worked, sort of auto activation after while.
So yeah, either you wait or ask some friend from different country! :idea:
Amoresh
Tester

by spicynugz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:38 am

I am also getting the incorrect password message. I have made 3 different accounts with different emails with yahoo and gmail, and have gotten no confirmation emails. I tried logging in with an account a friend made on launch day and I could log in no problem, so I feel like there is an issue with account creation at the moment.
spicynugz
Private
Private

Return to Support