Disconnected upon login, other accounts work

Account or connection issues

Disconnected upon login, other accounts work

by Pasken » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Let me first start off by explaining my situation. Back in late November, I unfortunately lost my home in a house fire. Since then, I haven't had a computer to access or play my Nostalrius account. During that downtime, a friend of mine who had joined Nostalrius and asked for a little help. I agreed to it and let them hop on my account (since I was unable to myself) and send a small amount of money over. Since then, they've taken an uncomfortable amount from me and led me to change my information.

Now here is my problem, since I'm incapable of testing it myself, I let someone whom I trust attempt to see if it worked. Upon login, it gets pass Authenticating just before it disconnects. He is however able to sign on to different accounts, just not mine in particular.

Now my question: is this a client problem or something attached to my account? I would assume if I were suspended or banned, it wouldn't make it to that stage. Would this somehow be IP issues or something with my account? Any insight would be helpful.

Thank you.
Pasken
Tester

Return to Support