LVL 60 gankers killing lov lvl

LVL 60 gankers killing lov lvl

by sumadinacffs » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:49 pm

hi eweryone well i noticed big brain problems with ppl here i played alliance and i feal relly sorry when some stuff here on server are not right when lvl 60 kill lvl 20 lvl 30 etc for what reson ,so what normal player can do about that if admins set punishment here role back few lvl for campers lvl 60 who kill low lvl or just ban him for some time that be nice of course retarded ppl say this is pvp server so it on their mind normal kill low lvl and many other sheet ..cheer all
sumadinacffs
Private
Private

Re: LVL 60 gankers killing lov lvl

by Simonich » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Your faction will have to act and settle guards at each zone that will take down invaders
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by sgtnanners » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Griefing Is not really bannable. Just wait till Un'goro ;)
sgtnanners
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mase » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Griefing and ganking is apart of wow, call in some higher levels to help or try to run away.

Almost no (good) servers ban camping.
Mase
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hydra9268 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:16 pm

sumadinacffs wrote:hi eweryone well i noticed big brain problems with ppl here i played alliance and i feal relly sorry when some stuff here on server are not right when lvl 60 kill lvl 20 lvl 30 etc for what reson ,so what normal player can do about that if admins set punishment here role back few lvl for campers lvl 60 who kill low lvl or just ban him for some time that be nice of course retarded ppl say this is pvp server so it on their mind normal kill low lvl and many other sheet ..cheer all

I think we need to pool our resources together and buy sumadinacffs periods and commas. ಠ_ಠ
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nanotech » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:28 pm

alliance pussies i'll wait for ya'll in stv when ur high levels will be gone
Nanotech
Tester

by Sare » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 pm

Honestly trying to go to Nesingwary's Camp with 4 lv 50-60's sitting there is just awful. Like I get it, you suck at pvp and you feel like a big man killing lowbies but when you do it for an 2 hours straight it's fucking old. I've already compiled a list of names to which I'll have a low level alliance character to log on to so I can find them anywhere in the world at 60 just to fuck them up. Playing from Vanilla all the way through to Cata and being ranked relatively decently in arena this shit pisses me off and I want them to pay. I will ruin their time in this game at 60. They're in Ironforge? Fuck them, I'll bring my rogue and druid buddies to stealth through and kill them.

This shit at Nesignwary is awful with 2 minute rez timers, I don't care if you're good at pvp or not at your level you suck because you decide to go kill something that has no statistical chance of winning.
Sare
Private
Private

by dro » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm

sumadinacffs wrote:hi eweryone well i noticed big brain problems with ppl here i played alliance and i feal relly sorry when some stuff here on server are not right when lvl 60 kill lvl 20 lvl 30 etc for what reson ,so what normal player can do about that if admins set punishment here role back few lvl for campers lvl 60 who kill low lvl or just ban him for some time that be nice of course retarded ppl say this is pvp server so it on their mind normal kill low lvl and many other sheet ..cheer all

ganking low levels has always been part of the vanilla experience. I still remember getting ganked in stv in 2005 and certain instances i still remember vividly. Just go to a different area or log off and play something else.
dro
Private
Private

by Guirssane » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Sare wrote:Honestly trying to go to Nesingwary's Camp with 4 lv 50-60's sitting there is just awful. Like I get it, you suck at pvp and you feel like a big man killing lowbies but when you do it for an 2 hours straight it's fucking old. I've already compiled a list of names to which I'll have a low level alliance character to log on to so I can find them anywhere in the world at 60 just to fuck them up. Playing from Vanilla all the way through to Cata and being ranked relatively decently in arena this shit pisses me off and I want them to pay. I will ruin their time in this game at 60. They're in Ironforge? Fuck them, I'll bring my rogue and druid buddies to stealth through and kill them.

This shit at Nesignwary is awful with 2 minute rez timers, I don't care if you're good at pvp or not at your level you suck because you decide to go kill something that has no statistical chance of winning.

madness
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by b1oodx » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 am

Sare wrote:Honestly trying to go to Nesingwary's Camp with 4 lv 50-60's sitting there is just awful. Like I get it, you suck at pvp and you feel like a big man killing lowbies but when you do it for an 2 hours straight it's fucking old. I've already compiled a list of names to which I'll have a low level alliance character to log on to so I can find them anywhere in the world at 60 just to fuck them up. Playing from Vanilla all the way through to Cata and being ranked relatively decently in arena this shit pisses me off and I want them to pay. I will ruin their time in this game at 60. They're in Ironforge? Fuck them, I'll bring my rogue and druid buddies to stealth through and kill them.

This mindset is why i hate WoW after Wotlk, considering Wpvp in any form is dead. This mindset is part of the reason it died.

My fondest memories of this game was trying to find a way to quickly accomplish a quest in hillsbrad foothills on my 22-36 rogue with 4+ 60 gankers wandering around. Constantly just pveing stuff without having to watch your back is absolutely horrible.

This is how Vanilla-BC was especially in stv. Hell there were days every quest giver in Tarren Mill was dead for 6+ hours from a raid of alliance.

Go quest elsewhere for those "2 hours" they are camping it.
b1oodx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player