30-39 PVP

Re: 30-39 PVP

by Slibzshady » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Heliosone wrote:
Slibzshady wrote:
Heliosone wrote:There are a few. The oldest twinks on horde side is Nachow and Nitenx. None of the old alliance twinks are active anymore though, me (mypreac), Êv, Aholicmeba started at the same time roughly. The oldest one 'active' is ownyou. But he is at ~3500hks, so not that active. Godlike used to have a couple of twinks online a lot like Yadan, Drc, Park, etc. But its been months since anyone saw them.

wahaha pls upload pic of your ui bro :D:D:D:D:D:D
you that backpedaling gnome fire mage right ???? :lol:

I'm a Gnome fire mage, correct :-) Who are you?

I'm Worldsbest.
Please im very interested in your ui and binds, could you upload a pic for me ?? :D
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heliosone » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Elizondo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:51 pm

i know, i know - i was just joking :) good plays!

i'm leveling to 60 now, seeing as its my first char on this server, gonna do a 39 twink after that :)
< ZOMBIE >
Elizondo
Grunt
Grunt

by mousepad » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Worldsbest

the guy who would be more useful as an Arcane Intellect buffer. You know those UD casters that go 3-17 or try to explain some weird strategy of capping/returning when your whole team is being farmed in mid or GY? And then they attempt to backtalk?
mousepad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heliosone » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Elizondo wrote:i know, i know - i was just joking :) good plays!

i'm leveling to 60 now, seeing as its my first char on this server, gonna do a 39 twink after that :)

Sad to hear! To many healers are leaving the 39 bracket, Atmta also left recently :(
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Frombehindyo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Heliosone wrote:

Sad to hear! To many healers are leaving the 39 bracket, Atmta also left recently :(

Yeah Atmta got extalted in AB and WSG (fucking pro :D) so he decided to level up. I'm sure he and Meley will own the 49 bracket for a while.^^ Atmta wants to make a 39 shaman in the future.

There were some guys whispering me that they want to make a twink in the future. Looks like the bracket is growing.

About horde healers, I'm actually making a priest myself (lv35 atm) but I don't know yet if I play shadow or heal.

Btw Mypreac, I recorded a WSG against you. Anyone that wants to see how 39 twinking looks like click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2ZHsd0H7w :evil:
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Heliosone » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

Frombehindyo wrote:
Heliosone wrote:

Yeah Atmta got extalted in AB and WSG (fucking pro :D) so he decided to level up. I'm sure he and Meley will own the 49 bracket for a while.^^ Atmta wants to make a 39 shaman in the future.

There were some guys whispering me that they want to make a twink in the future. Looks like the bracket is growing.

About horde healers, I'm actually making a priest myself (lv35 atm) but I don't know yet if I play shadow or heal.

Btw Mypreac, I recorded a WSG against you. Anyone that wants to see how 39 twinking looks like click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2ZHsd0H7w :evil:

Hahaha nice! Awsome work man :D I remember that game clearly, it was a close one. was spamming my frombehind macro all match :twisted:
Last edited by Heliosone on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heliosone » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Frombehindyo wrote:
Heliosone wrote:

I wouldnt say there is a shortage of horde healers though :D Shadow priests are generally speaking a nightmare.
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heliosone » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:55 am

Frombehindyo wrote:
Heliosone wrote:

Watched to movie a couple of times now :D What recording program are you using?
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Frombehindyo » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:26 pm

OBS
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player