Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by Dusch » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:55 pm

lol t2 mage killing random ass green warlocks? grats lmao. Find me a shaman who can kill a geared warlock, or any other class doing it, killing a GEARED warlock who isnt a keyboard turner then yea. please.

https://youtu.be/yPXCZGacoH4?t=220
Here iolwtf's gets perfect example of good 1v1 vs a lock... sadly iol was elemental spec (fun,but shit spec imo)
Just take a look at it.. Naxx/Aq40 geared lock that has Supreme flask,uses Healthstone,Health pot,Burrower Shell,gets nice crits,gets nightfall procs and also plays nice... and in the end? The lock lost.(ye iol died aswell from dots cus of elemental spec , instead of having ice barrier)
now check this:
https://youtu.be/yPXCZGacoH4?t=290
Roope fucks up a R13 warlock without any sign of great effort , just basic skills.He even fucks up the warlock twice in same fight..

Whats the point?
Every class can beat every class.
But if you cant do it on your own and you blame disbalance..
I prefer to think that you are just shit at the game.
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Dusch wrote:
lol t2 mage killing random ass green warlocks? grats lmao. Find me a shaman who can kill a geared warlock, or any other class doing it, killing a GEARED warlock who isnt a keyboard turner then yea. please.

Here iolwtf's gets perfect example of good 1v1 vs a lock... sadly iol was elemental spec (fun,but shit spec imo)
Just take a look at it.. Naxx/Aq40 geared lock that has Supreme flask,uses Healthstone,Health pot,Burrower Shell,gets nice crits,gets nightfall procs and also plays nice... and in the end? The lock lost.(ye iol died aswell from dots cus of elemental spec , instead of having ice barrier)
now check this:
Roope fucks up a R13 warlock without any sign of great effort , just basic skills.He even fucks up the warlock twice in same fight..

Whats the point?

hahaha! first you show me a good mage who used every trick in the book to beat an average/below average warlock who doesn't even try fake casting, and yet the MAGE DIES TOO lol. Then warlock soulstone rezzes... he even right after put "warlocks..." like are you trolling?

Then you show me a full t2 rogue kill a shitlock who spams deathcoil during stun, yea real great lmao. any good warlock would wait for the vanish then take the rogue outta stealth.... on top of that if he has succubus it would be GG or at least a voidwalker for the shield.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:16 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
Dusch wrote:

now check this:

Whats the point?

hahaha! first you show me a good mage who used every trick in the book to beat an average/below average warlock who doesn't even try fake casting, and yet the MAGE DIES TOO lol. Then warlock soulstone rezzes... he even right after put "warlocks..." like are you trolling?

Then you show me a full t2 rogue kill a shitlock who spams deathcoil during stun, yea real great lmao. any good warlock would wait for the vanish then take the rogue outta stealth.... on top of that if he has succubus it would be GG or at least a voidwalker for the shield.

so basically you are aware of all basic tricks in the game but yet , you still lose to locks.

gg ur actually shit
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by wiseoldenemy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm

LOL ur trolling is the only thing thats shit here stupid kid, go give me a video of ur pro ass beating a geared lock please do fuckn kid... or maybe you play lock urself?
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Yeah , i play warlock and i beat warlocks all the time.. wheres the problem?
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Darkwinjax » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:38 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
Dusch wrote:

now check this:

Whats the point?

You have 0 clue how to play your class, you have 0 clue how warlock vs rogue matchup works, you obviously have 0 idea how to play mage if you think mages can't beat warlocks (this matchup is only favored towards warlock when either the mages gear sucks or when the skill level of both players is average, at the top of their game this matchup is the most skill intensive in vanilla and is a 50-50 to both classes, yet you still see that mage playing elemental which is a shit spec and beats a t2.5 warlock popping everything but spellstone).

Like I posted before, you are actually garbage, you have no clue about how 1v1 matchups work at top level because you play at a mediocre level and reading your theory crafts about warlock (arguably the hardest class to play perfectly in vanilla) is truly 10/10 wipe my ass with material.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Colezz » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:52 pm

If somone could give me a rundown on how holy/disc priest beats geared warlock I would be v interested srs
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:07 am

Dusch wrote:Yeah , i play warlock and i beat warlocks all the time.. wheres the problem?

exactly just another shitty mad warlock who thinks hes good, but in reality its just warlock thats good
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:10 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
Like I posted before, you are actually garbage, you have no clue about how 1v1 matchups work at top level because you play at a mediocre level and reading your theory crafts about warlock (arguably the hardest class to play perfectly in vanilla) is truly 10/10 wipe my ass with material.

haha sure thing, guess what, no lifing rank 13 on a private server full of chinese win traders doesnt make you good. Stupid shitter lol getting so mad I popped ur inflated warlock ego. Then, tell me how does a shammy beat warlock? Go ahead write something up with ur rank 13 skills.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Crone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:13 am

OP is a whiny ______
Unofficial <GRIZZLY> Envoy to the USSR
Acting Prefect Apostolic of the Eastern <GRIZZLY> Maronite Antioch
Ensign, <GRIZZLY> Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration Officer Corps
Crone
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player