Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by Iltháes » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:14 am

Blizzard has smoked bath salts since the day WoW was made.
Iltháes
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mozibake » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:46 am

Darkwinjax wrote: you obviously have 0 idea how to play mage if you think mages can't beat warlocks (this matchup is only favored towards warlock when either the mages gear sucks or when the skill level of both players is average, at the top of their game this matchup is the most skill intensive in vanilla and is a 50-50 to both classes, yet you still see that mage playing elemental which is a shit spec and beats a t2.5 warlock popping everything but spellstone)

this exactly

t. mage
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by TastyTaste » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:56 am

anyone who complains about another class is shit, even those people of another faction complaining about paladins/shamans.

Overall its balanced nuke a paladin force it bubble gg, Learn to focus an enemy before they can heal it gg.
For shamans just wand the totems or use insta casts on them gg.

What else can you argue about?
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

by Jeddite » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:57 am

Iltháes wrote:Blizzard has smoked bath salts since the day WoW was made.

RIP Lacerate Hunter Survival Tree Capstone Skill : (
Jeddite
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:57 am

TastyTaste wrote:anyone who complains about another class is shit, even those people of another faction complaining about paladins/shamans.

Overall its balanced nuke a paladin force it bubble gg, Learn to focus an enemy before they can heal it gg.

talking about
shaman vs warlock

no vs shaman

u brainless or u just cant read?
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:03 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:
TastyTaste wrote:anyone who complains about another class is shit, even those people of another faction complaining about paladins/shamans.

talking about
shaman vs warlock

no vs shaman

so you are mad you have a hard matchup and y ou decide to make this joke of a whine post about a class that takes 100x more skill than shaman? i'll tell u this much m8, and only because i alrdy tire of arguing with kids but i'm feeling generous so i'll drop the final veredict, i can count with my fingers the number of good warlocks on this server, if you are struggling to beat the other 99.99% and you get rolled over to the point where it culminates in you shitting your feces all over this board, it just means your are really shit at shaman & @this game in general and that is proven by everything u have written about anything pvp related thus far.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:22 am

Darkwinjax wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

talking about
shaman vs warlock

no vs shaman

so you are mad you have a hard matchup and y ou decide to make this joke of a whine post about a class that takes 100x more skill than shaman? i'll tell u this much m8, and only because i alrdy tire of arguing with kids but i'm feeling generous so i'll drop the final veredict, i can count with my fingers the number of good warlocks on this server, if you are struggling to beat the other 99.99% and you get rolled over to the point where it culminates in you shitting your feces all over this board, it just means your are really shit at shaman & @this game in general and that is proven by everything u have written about anything pvp related thus far.

LOL mhm. you still didnt write me a guide on how to kill warlocks as shammy :)))))))) Also shammy takes way more skill than warlock lmfao as I explain in OP, you dont need to fake cast you have milion cc million damage million things to save you when you make mistakes. Shaman one mistake you die, no hard cc, has to fake cast all spells. The fact that you think shammy doesnt take skill is what makes you a true shitter lmfao.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:31 am

you are too unskilled to recognize your lack of ability and improve at a 12 year old game, this thread is simply the natural result, write you a guide? Shit m8 i'm just going to sit here and laugh at you
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:31 am

Darkwinjax wrote:you are too unskilled to recognize your lack of ability and improve at a 12 year old game, this thread is simply the natural result, write you a guide? Shit m8 i'm just going to sit here and laugh at you

yawn.... your literally the typical retard i see here on nostalrius, I call them out to duel in game after they trash talk and they make stupid girl excuses like what you just wrote. Can you please at least make a small effort to differentiate from the crowd or...i guess you can just keep being a beta ass bich.

Either write me how shaman beats warlock or GG you lose warlocks no skill OP, ur a r13 no life neckbeard.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:you are too unskilled to recognize your lack of ability and improve at a 12 year old game, this thread is simply the natural result, write you a guide? Shit m8 i'm just going to sit here and laugh at you

yawn.... your literally the typical retard i see here on nostalrius, I call them out to duel in game after they trash talk and they make stupid girl excuses like what you just wrote. Can you please at least make a small effort to differentiate from the crowd or...i guess you can just keep being a beta ass bich.

Either write me how shaman beats warlock or GG you lose warlocks no skill OP, ur a r13 no life neckbeard.

pls call me out duel series aswell
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player