the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

Re: the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

by indianola » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Lifealert wrote:
indianola wrote:People take this server WAY too seriously, so what the guy killed you (once) and posted a video, everyone gets caught eventually.

Not everyone has the prowess to remain "unkilled" in Vanilla WoW like our dear friend "Ultimateguy".

Writing huge blocks of text analyzing "why" you died/got killed is pretty pointless in a thread where it is clearly just to make fun of you, no one actually cares my man.

Egobeasting on a 12 year old game simulator is just weird, lol.

He's an established player on nost and he has the right to defend himself when provoked. You're saying he's out of line for defending himself. He's supposed to just submit? Come on dude, and if nobody cared then this wouldn't be a 5page thread.

I mean yeah, who fucking cares what some NEET says about you on the internet lmao, especially on NOSTALRIUS, is your ego on this private server that important you are provoked by PAYO of all people?
Last edited by indianola on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
indianola
Sergeant
Sergeant

by hiimhigh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 pm

typical payo video trollin ppl on forum make little souls lick hes ass, video shows 0 skill and huge amount of rng, (sorry payo man but unbind video was much more entertaining) @ dark i dunno why you even bother to explain game/gameplay to obviusly butthurt idiets who have room temperature IQ.
hiimhigh
Private
Private

by Halcyon702 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Yea the warlock won this time, wait till he gets on his main!
- The Ultimate Warlock -
Halcyon702
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ana » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:09 pm

indianola wrote:I mean yeah, who fucking cares what some NEET says about you on the internet lmao, especially on NOSTALRIUS, is your ego on this private server that important you are provoked by PAYO of all people?

Private WoW servers ego and a thick neckbeard is pretty much all they have in life, what do you expect?
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Imbaslap » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:16 pm

payo didn't even yell "for the glory of Canada!"

:(
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Slicy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Brabus wrote:off topic post:

@Simonich
Go shitpost somewhere else you attention seeking faggot. You are exactly the kind of person forums don't need; someone that adds absolutely nothing with their replies and just tries to hijack and troll in order to get attention. All 3 of your posts in here are irrelevant and troll, like your last reply that takes up about 3 screens worth of space to just add the words "ah" at the bottom like an asperger child who has no friends irl to give him attention

This is entirely minimal to what i receive in my own threads mang.

Posting an "ah" and i get this >_> meanwhile people bash a different way of playing the game much worse than these tiny replies. People come and shitpost, when i post some events and fun wars were people can join and reinforce or fight against, not another e-peen museum. Darkwinjax's forum pvp is superior to mine, though im quite a forum pvper too, defensive and all. I just wanted to tone the measures of defense he took on the forums.

Damn.

So in summary what did my posts contain? Some keking around for an iccident with a player -mentioned in the title of this very thread-. A reply to another's question. And yes, a trollpost that was spammy to have some keks at the darkwinjax's tl;dr defense post (but yes i defend my self at times too, like now lol).

Not really shitposting tho, others do much worse, im a victim of even worse than this "shitposting" yet you react only to me in this case (personal grudge i see?)
Last edited by Simonich on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by milkribs4k » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:53 pm

He just runs right into melee range of a Rogue when he doesn't have coil. :lol:
milkribs4k
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Devarial » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:02 pm

this thread...

Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by AmelaPanderson » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Why is this strange Lock so mad?

Is it such a shame to lose against some Rogue?
AmelaPanderson
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player