40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Niko » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:43 am

Grove wrote:Not sure when these good games are happening. I'll play for 2 or 3 hours, lose everytime, cap maybe 1 flag a game, and we're always outnumbered by at least 1.

Anyone wanna clue me in?

Alliance?
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by durabigael » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Alliance need more active competent players in that bracket.

If i could i would make the switch but its too late now. Only lv 47 and already put 12 days on my character.

If any Pvper brave enough to make a pvp guild , please go for it. At that level you dont need crazy enchant you just need good gear. Alliance need number and quality. Right now nobody queue , can we blame them , they always loose,

Alliance need heroes , Could it be you ?
durabigael
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Grove » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:35 pm

The problem is that even if we win big on the weekends, we get slaughtered on the weekdays, many times without a flag cap. This means the only honor we get is through honorable kills. Have you noticed that horde always outnumber alliance by at least 1? Though commonly 2. It's super fun to deal with. Why would anyone stay in a dead bracket to appease the horde? I mean when we started to win this last weekend, after 2 or 3 horde losses they'd stop queueing. We deal with it for a week at a time you and fscking leave after a few games.

I think most people I've been pvp'ing with are thinking of going to the next bracket soon. But can you blame any of them?
Grove
Tester

by Engrave » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41 pm

GOODTIMES was had by all concerned regarding the 49 crew of a month or so ago <3

ive also leveled up!

see you all on the battlefield

Revanent
Engrave
Private
Private

by Maymelt » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:50 am

Still staying strong in this bracket but it's weird. There will be "bursts" of ques popping, for like an hour or 2 straight and then the rest of the entire day/night will be 100% dead. Wait 5+ hours for a que then.

It seems to be in my experience that the best time to que up is in the evening hours EST, after 3 pm est, and in the late night hours of 2 am or so.

No clue why, it's weird. Tonight I spree fought 5 or 6 WSGs(all wins and farming the nooby allys at that) with all new 48s-49s that I had never encountered before, so that was fun.

Hopefully you guys que up during the day more often as well.
Maymelt
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 am

Engrave wrote:GOODTIMES was had by all concerned regarding the 49 crew of a month or so ago <3
ive also leveled up!
see you all on the battlefield
Revanent

I saw you in EPL just a bit ago, :P then you vanished into thin air, was looking around couldn't find you so I'm assuming BG queue popped. I'm thinking of starting a thread to catch up on whats happening with the old 49 gang, I miss you hordies.
At the current state of BGs you're not getting me into one anymore, not unless it's a full Hush Hush premade cause I tried this whole dodgemade business and I'm really not horny enough for honor to bother with it... You'll find me 2 shotting "BiS" rogues/fury warriors in BRM/redridge/EPL instead.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:31 am

Farming 300k á day pushing that hwl. It's all good, roflstomping the ally prems.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:31 am

L39/L49 all over again, more honor involved.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by trademark » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:21 pm

are there often games going on for 49s? what server time do the games pop?
trademark
Private
Private

by Niko » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 am

The bracket died or just the forum community?
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player