30-39 PVP

Re: 30-39 PVP

by Imnodoctor » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Locks can pass out healthstones, but pots are banned? Sounds fair. That's barely even a class skill. If pots are banned those should be too. No instant heals whatsoever other than actual heals imo. Or at the very very least, locks can only use them on themselves.
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Imnodoctor wrote:Locks can pass out healthstones, but pots are banned? Sounds fair. That's barely even a class skill. If pots are banned those should be too. No instant heals whatsoever other than actual heals imo. Or at the very very least, locks can only use them on themselves.

Thanks for your feedback. I see your point, healthstones could indeed make lock teams very strong. I'll probably ban them in my future tournaments, however this time they will still be allowed.
Speaking about locks: not a single one singed up yet.

Probable teams:
Frombehindyo Xsyon RM
Shmuckumpoo Shootnscoot Rogue Hunter
Ðrc Lonelylife Fire Mage Warrior
Nitenx Sarei Druid Mage
Jungseok Nachow MP
Bootse Manarism MP
Terrine Toriax Warrior Pala (Not twinks)
Draenfire Opeo Warr Restodruid

Want to come but didn't tell me their partner yet:
Horde:
Ardanic (Rogue)
Bonerm (Hunter)
Feomatteo (Rogue)
Ghðstface (Mage)
Grido (Mage)
Haeraki (Priest)
Mortees (Warrior)
Okir (Warrior)
Pwninator (Shaman)
Sarei (Mage)
Satra (Rogue)
Sceledrus (Rogue)
Sparkmasterx (Mage)
Steelfury (Warrior)
Sweetnsour (Priest)
Yenes (Priest)

Ally:
Lothian (Mage)
Mypreac (Mage)
Last edited by Frombehindyo on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Imnodoctor » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:32 pm

Frombehindyo wrote:true, lag sucks hard, but I think it will be ok by then (it wasnt bad last weekend at this time).
I choose this time because its where most people have time (I asked many beforehand when they are available).
However, If it is indeed too laggy we can still wait a bit.

For US players (which happens to be me and Shmuck) weekend lag at that time is almost definitely gonna be atrocious, but I'll wait and see. I don't expect EU players on a EU server to cater to the minority obviously.
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Frombehindyo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:57 pm

Imnodoctor wrote:
Frombehindyo wrote:true, lag sucks hard, but I think it will be ok by then (it wasnt bad last weekend at this time).
I choose this time because its where most people have time (I asked many beforehand when they are available).

For US players (which happens to be me and Shmuck) weekend lag at that time is almost definitely gonna be atrocious, but I'll wait and see. I don't expect EU players on a EU server to cater to the minority obviously.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't server lag the same for everybody, regardless of your location?
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Imnodoctor » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:07 am

Frombehindyo wrote:
Imnodoctor wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't server lag the same for everybody, regardless of your location?

Not really. The closer you are to the server the less you'll be effected by laggy skill timings and on top of that Nostalrius has some weird emulation going on. Ask Boungabounga about the time me and Scroaterboat lagged for like 3 minutes then disconnected while he got a free flag cap until we logged back into the same WSG (no server crash, just US players).

Also if you're melee and you're lagging, you basically need to be 5 feet in front of someone to hit their back while they're running. Pretty annoying for rogue/druid.
Imnodoctor
Grunt
Grunt

by Sham » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:27 am

Imnodoctor wrote:Locks can pass out healthstones, but pots are banned? Sounds fair. That's barely even a class skill. If pots are banned those should be too. No instant heals whatsoever other than actual heals imo. Or at the very very least, locks can only use them on themselves.

Warlocks have no defenses against melee trains. Their only chance to survive is to have higher HP pool and healthstone. And HS is their core skill and always has been.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gHOSTFACE » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:29 am

Mage lookin for a partner
gHOSTFACE
Tester

by Heliosone » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Sup guys - regarding how you are flagged in the arena. If you are teamed up with someone from your own faction, will they be flagged or not? Gurubashi was originally meant as free for all arena if i'm not mistaken? Me (Mypreac) And Pwninator are discussing about teaming up.
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sham » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Heliosone wrote:Sup guys - regarding how you are flagged in the arena. If you are teamed up with someone from your own faction, will they be flagged or not? Gurubashi was originally meant as free for all arena if i'm not mistaken? Me (Mypreac) And Pwninator are discussing about teaming up.

If you're in group, you cant attack each other
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Frombehindyo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:11 pm

What Sham said. I think the only way the game doesn't treat you as enemies is to be in the same group.
This makes a mixed team of both horde and ally not really possible. You count as enemies, and that creates problems. You could not be able to heal each other, you can't get totem buffs, and you are able to polymorph, dot etc your arena partner.

Please team up with someone from your own faction.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player