30-39 PVP

Re: 30-39 PVP

by Shmuck » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:05 pm

BTW i dont know how 2100 will work with the insane amount of lag that comes with the insane pop that has been on during weekends, that shit is unplayable.
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Frombehindyo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:28 pm

true, lag sucks hard, but I think it will be ok by then (it wasnt bad last weekend at this time).
I choose this time because its where most people have time (I asked many beforehand when they are available).
However, If it is indeed too laggy we can still wait a bit.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Heliosone » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:54 pm

meateor wrote:Soo I guess frombehind is tryna put together a 39 2v2 tourney aaand ima probably need a partner. Who's down?

-bootse

What happend to "Cute boys and me"? Loved the guild name.

- Mypreac
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heliosone » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Frombehindyo wrote:
Frombehindyo wrote:
meateor wrote:Soo I guess frombehind is tryna put together a 39 2v2 tourney aaand ima probably need a partner. Who's down?

-bootse

Yes, I make a 2vs2 tournament for lv39!
Actually I will make 2 seperate tournaments, first one for fun and then a week later a more serious one with entrance fee and prize money.

The fun 2v2 will be held this Saturday night. Anyone interested in it please message me. PM or ingame Frombehindyo / Roguetauren [H] or Frombehindy [A]. You can also write me an ingame letter (mail box). Tell me the name of your char, your team mate, and possibly your skype.

If you are an ally you can join as well but for that you need to have skype, otherwise it's not possible. Its necessary to tell you the matchups, rules and so on.
But if you are horde you would also benefit from telling me your skype name, so I can always keep you up to date easily.

I have a list of all the guys that are interested (which are over 20 player already) and can help you to find mates as well. It's better for you to come with a mate, but if you dont have one, come anyways. There will probably be more that are looking for mates then!

Please message me for more details and so I know who will come.

I didn't ask many allys yet, but so far there are

Interested Horde:
Xsyon
Sweetnsour
Sparkmasterx
Sceledrus
Satra
Sarei
Pwninator
Opeo
Okir
Mortees
Manarism
Jungseok
Grido
Ghðstface
Frostworks
Frombehindyo
Feomatteo
Draenfire
Bootse
Bonerm

Interested Ally:
Shmuckumpoo
Gnomethusk
Ðrc
Mypreac
Adzu

Added my own name. see you there :)

- Mypreac
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Frombehindyo » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Lv39 2vs2 TOURNAMENT Sa 2016.02.06 21:00 Server time

Rules:
You have to be level 39. We will play 2vs2 in Gurubashi arena. The format will high likely be Double-elimination, each matchup being best of 3. But that depends on how many teams will come. If very few come we will play best of 5, and if a lot of teams come we will play Single elimination instead.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-elimination_tournament

After each game you will have at least 5 minutes time for CD's to come up before you do the next game. Meanwhile another team will play, to prevent long waiting time.

If you die you could theoretically walk back in ghost form and rezz. This is NOT ALLOWED and leads to a lose! There should be enough people around to rezz after the game.
Leaving the gurubashi arena, using banned stuff or getting help by other players also counts as a lose.

The following items and abilities are banned:
Banned:
    - Class cooldowns longer than 15 minutes [i.e.LoH, Battle Rezz,...]
    - Items with cooldown over 15 minutes [Tidal Charm, Nifty Stopwatch,...]
    - Engineering items with an "on use" effect [Rocket Boots, Rocket Helmet, MC cap, Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector, Gnomish Shrink Ray,...]
    - All grenades and bombs are banned except for Iron Grenade
    - Pots [Mana Potion, Heal Potion, Free action potion, Swiftness potion,...]
    - Buffs / Debuffs / conjured items from someone outside your team (no health stone if you dont have lock in your team)
    - Buff food, elixirs and similar
    - Thistle tea
    - Strong Anti-Venom
    - Scorpid Surprise
    - Skull of Impending Doom
    - Soul Stone
    - Green Whelp Armor
    - Magic Dust

Totally fine to use:
    - Iron-Grenades
    - Bandages
    - Class made items your team made themself (rogue poisons, mana rubies, health stones, so on)
    - Resurrection spells without cooldowns

Prize:
This is a fun tournament with no entrance fee, so there is no big prize pool. However I'll give a pair of Goblin Rocket Boots to the Winning team.

Time and place:
We will meet at 21:00 server time in Gurubashi Arena in STV. Then there will be some time for player that came without a partner to possibly find a mate (someone else that came alone). I again explain the rules and announce who will play against who. If it is too laggy we will wait a bit before we begin, because I don't think there is anyone that wants to play with lag. Anyways, the lag shouldn't bee to bad: when I checked last saturday at 21:00 it was good to play already.

How to join:
PM or ingame Frombehindyo / Roguetauren [H] or Frombehindy [A]. You can also write me an ingame letter (mail box). Tell me the name of your char, your team mate, and possibly your skype.

I don't have a mate. What to do?
a) tell me early, I can help you. I know most lv39, and can give you a list of players that that are still looking for partner. Also by informing me you help me planning.
b) come anyways. The chances are good that you aren't the only one without partner and can quickly find someone right before the events start.

Important info for Ally player: :!:
If you are an ally you can join as well but for that at least one of your team needs to have skype, otherwise it's not possible. Its necessary to tell you the matchups, rules and so on.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Sham » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:38 am

Why anti-venoms are banned? They share cooldown with bandages, require good timing and in no way or form are OP.

ps/ we need similar tourney for 29s
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shmuck » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:50 am

Ya someone needs to set it up sometime for the 29s....wonder who that should be...hmm. And honestly I don't even know half the horde that play anymore.
Shmuckumpoo level 39 Gnome Rogue
Mumlock level 29 Gnome Warlock
Dyel level 29 Human Paladin
Guild Master of <Almost Thirty>
Shmuck
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:46 am

Sham wrote:Why anti-venoms are banned? They share cooldown with bandages, require good timing and in no way or form are OP.

ps/ we need similar tourney for 29s

cause the guy hosting the tourney is a rogue, duh. He forgot to add stoneform to the list though.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Frombehindyo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:52 am

Anti-venom is banned because it dispels blind. All items that break or prevent cc are banned.
It's not that I want to make rogue more op, thats why thistle tea is banned as well.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Religionless » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Frombehindyo wrote:Lv39 2vs2 TOURNAMENT Sa 2016.02.06 21:00 Server time

Rules:
You have to be level 39. We will play 2vs2 in Gurubashi arena. The format will high likely be Double-elimination, each matchup being best of 3. But that depends on how many teams will come. If very few come we will play best of 5, and if a lot of teams come we will play Single elimination instead.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-elimination_tournament

After each game you will have at least 5 minutes time for CD's to come up before you do the next game. Meanwhile another team will play, to prevent long waiting time.

If you die you could theoretically walk back in ghost form and rezz. This is NOT ALLOWED and leads to a lose! There should be enough people around to rezz after the game.
Leaving the gurubashi arena, using banned stuff or getting help by other players also counts as a lose.

The following items and abilities are banned:
Banned:
    - Class cooldowns longer than 15 minutes [i.e.LoH, Battle Rezz,...]
    - Items with cooldown over 15 minutes [Tidal Charm, Nifty Stopwatch,...]
    - Engineering items with an "on use" effect [Rocket Boots, Rocket Helmet, MC cap, Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector, Gnomish Shrink Ray,...]
    - All grenades and bombs are banned except for Iron Grenade
    - Pots [Mana Potion, Heal Potion, Free action potion, Swiftness potion,...]
    - Buffs / Debuffs / conjured items from someone outside your team (no health stone if you dont have lock in your team)
    - Buff food, elixirs and similar
    - Thistle tea
    - Strong Anti-Venom
    - Scorpid Surprise
    - Skull of Impending Doom
    - Soul Stone
    - Green Whelp Armor
    - Magic Dust

Totally fine to use:
    - Iron-Grenades
    - Bandages
    - Class made items your team made themself (rogue poisons, mana rubies, health stones, so on)
    - Resurrection spells without cooldowns

Prize:
This is a fun tournament with no entrance fee, so there is no big prize pool. However I'll give a pair of Goblin Rocket Boots to the Winning team.

Time and place:
We will meet at 21:00 server time in Gurubashi Arena in STV. Then there will be some time for player that came without a partner to possibly find a mate (someone else that came alone). I again explain the rules and announce who will play against who. If it is too laggy we will wait a bit before we begin, because I don't think there is anyone that wants to play with lag. Anyways, the lag shouldn't bee to bad: when I checked last saturday at 21:00 it was good to play already.

How to join:
PM or ingame Frombehindyo / Roguetauren [H] or Frombehindy [A]. You can also write me an ingame letter (mail box). Tell me the name of your char, your team mate, and possibly your skype.

I don't have a mate. What to do?
a) tell me early, I can help you. I know most lv39, and can give you a list of players that that are still looking for partner. Also by informing me you help me planning.
b) come anyways. The chances are good that you aren't the only one without partner and can quickly find someone right before the events start.

Important info for Ally player: :!:
If you are an ally you can join as well but for that at least one of your team needs to have skype, otherwise it's not possible. Its necessary to tell you the matchups, rules and so on.

I'll be there with about 6 lvl 60's also, we're going a guru free for all at that time on saturday will be fun night :)
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player