CALL TO ARMS! - The Stonetalon Offensive (Sat. March 14th)

Re: CALL TO ARMS! - The Stonetalon Offensive (Sat. March 14t

by captnamazing » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Alliance still bitches even after a decade+ from Vanilla release. I am disgusted by this display of cowardice and look forward to putting you all out of your misery.
captnamazing
Private
Private

by Hydra9268 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Kwack wrote:Oh man. Our honor was thanksfully restored with that absolutely amazing defense of IF. Haha! :D

Well done all! I will put a better time next week, for Europeans, and for me apparently since I got 30 minutes late and the Horde just destroyed Astranaar. 5:00PM EST, Saturday, would probably be my best bet. There is sure a great demand for this kind of event, as we all can attest!

Also, if anyone else of the Alliance or even the Horde wants to organise the next one, you can go ahead! I am no kind of leader, I just called a time for everyone to meet and see some sweet PvP action. I have some pictures of Ironforge Defense for any future OP if needed, also.

That's because you losers never showed up to fight us at Sunrock Retreat. So we brought the fight to you... even though strategically you had higher ground. And pretty much most Alliance players hang out in IF... so you had unlimited reinforcements.

But I'm not mad. It was awesome even if we got destroyed! GG Alliance :D

BTW never challenge the Horde to a fight. We will show up. And if you don't we will rampage through your lands until we reach a capital. In other words you will be force to kill us because we're coming for you enforce.
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Garfunkel » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:27 pm

I was sad to see that even with this notice and multiple pleas in WorldDefence and LookingForGroup and various General chats, we only had ~ 30 Alliance in Astranaar when the Horde blitz arrived. Needless to say, we got stomped hard but it was worth experiencing ~150 enemy players just utterly demolishing the place and then try to pick off their stragglers on the road to Auberdine.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by yzak » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:53 pm

I will bring my guild to the next fight!
yzak
Grunt
Grunt

by lemarcqq » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:54 pm

If this is what happends on the server ( like back when i started playing)
Then iam in for it!

In that case, downloading right now and looking for a guild.

Iam and Exp,
Wpvp Player, Adviser, and TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCBHlBf5rY
Lemarcq, .
lemarcqq
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player