Horde side WSG GY pillar jump abuse exploit

Horde side WSG GY pillar jump abuse exploit

by vanillabean » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:36 pm

there is a spot in WSG horde side near their GY on the left side of the bottom door leading to their flat room where there is a pillar and a wall where i have spotted an exploit from two horde in particular. This ledge allows the EFC to jump up to the ledge if done correctly and can not be touched by any melee unless they some how can get up there, but of course they would not be able to with horde on them. This ledge is exploited quite a bit and we can not get flag back or even have a chance of getting it back when they use this ledge. which of course gives the alliance a great disadvantage. I propose you fix this problem please!
vanillabean
Private
Private

Re: Horde side WSG GY pillar jump abuse exploit

by Overtime » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Blizzlike. Time to learn jumping.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hydra9268 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:25 pm

This was in vanilla for ages. It's not really exploitative since it was obviously put there by design.
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by anladygodx » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Maybe learn to jump there? it s terrain clever use of game mechanics as long as they didnt use any cheats to get there apart from jumping.
anladygodx
Private
Private

by vanillabean » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:56 pm

i know for a fact they removed this from the game as well as the exploit to jump over wood in horde side of WSG before game even started and horde could get flag as soon as the game started. it was not intentionally mapped this way, as well as the jumping over AB gates, all are exploits and all of which were bannable in vanilla retail
vanillabean
Private
Private

by Moxey » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:43 pm

This has never ever been bannable.
Only thing you get is disrespect from both your enemies and allies so think well if a wsg win is worth it.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pantsuwizard » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:35 am

it's also possible for alliance to get on the eaves above their tunnel so that melee can't touch them and they can run to the other side to break los with ranged

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that
Pantsuwizard
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Player Vs Player