Lamanca - fak u idiet )

Re: Lamanca - fak u idiet )

by Alcorine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Blib wrote:^ I don't feel safe around elite players like this

Good thing you diddent play blackout s2 or cyclone s3-s4 then :)

ZOMBIES and DOOM SQUAD. Get Gud ally
Alcorine
Tester

by vathdaar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Alcorine wrote:Hahahaha. What is it you are trying to achieve, Jawohl? First game (2screens) you were down 2-1 against something that cant Even be called a NOPE premade. I join at 1 hour and turn the game 3-2 by dispelling ns, fearing and killing skogskvinnan. save OO 10times+ etc. from that YouTube vid you can see you fail to pick flag 3v1 after me and a pug two man their druid while u finish retards Turtle in base.

Second game they are trolling you and letting you CAP 2 while getting 300 HKs?! Then they 3 cap. These are the BEST screens you got???

Do yourself a favor and dont return to nost pvp, unless you actually enjoy getting raped

Best
Veng glad Alcorine

Lol even the chinese player understood the situation, my respects MR.alcorine.

This is sad jawohl my old friend, you desilusion has crossed the borders of retardness.

REST IN PEACE FINNISH BUTCHER. Jawohl (born in feenix2009-died in nostBG 2016)
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jarek » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:46 pm

Strengths wrote:Whos Lamanca ?

PAapapapa I made a new signature for you.

Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jawohl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:06 pm

I have been waiting since June for the triggers to launch. I feel accomplished.
twitch @ lametwitch
Jawohl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:23 am

Holy shit this autism.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Alcorine » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:42 am

Jawohl wrote:I have been waiting since June for the triggers to launch. I feel accomplished.

Unfortunatly for you I won't be returning to my priest, thus there is 0% chance I will randomly join ur premade games and turn the 1-2 into 3-2.

sorry m8
Alcorine
Tester

by Jawohl » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Alcorine wrote:
Jawohl wrote:I have been waiting since June for the triggers to launch. I feel accomplished.

Unfortunatly for you I won't be returning to my priest, thus there is 0% chance I will randomly join ur premade games and turn the 1-2 into 3-2.

sorry m8

Maybe in another life frent )
twitch @ lametwitch
Jawohl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Graypube » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:45 pm

let me get a bump if u know what I am s-s-saying
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Legendenqt » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Even thought Vathdaar can be abit obnoxious and salty most of the time people are really taking shit serious, i don't understand how some can be so mad over one person by just playing a game with/against him.

Im saying this even tho I myself and the friends i play with in the cartel have been bashed over and over again on these forums by both Vathdaar and several other members of the Maffia. But thats the thing, we play this game because its fun and nostalgic. Its good that someone flares up the PvP scene on the server, but it should not start a witch hunt after one person that talks alot of shit on the forums, and i think most of you understand that most of the post are ment to trigger people.

I've never had so much fun playing a game (even retail vanilla) that i had here on nost, and a big part of that was the battle's we had in Unguro and MEME fighting on the forums.

So if you have complaints keep that to the support section of these forum or write a ticket in game, don't contribute to an even more toxic forum scene. Its just retarded.
Legendenqt
Private
Private

by MonroeX » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Legendenqt wrote:Even thought Vathdaar can be abit obnoxious and salty most of the time people are really taking shit serious, i don't understand how some can be so mad over one person by just playing a game with/against him.

Im saying this even tho I myself and the friends i play with in the cartel have been bashed over and over again on these forums by both Vathdaar and several other members of the Maffia. But thats the thing, we play this game because its fun and nostalgic. Its good that someone flares up the PvP scene on the server, but it should not start a witch hunt after one person that talks alot of shit on the forums, and i think most of you understand that most of the post are ment to trigger people.

I've never had so much fun playing a game (even retail vanilla) that i had here on nost, and a big part of that was the battle's we had in Unguro and MEME fighting on the forums.

So if you have complaints keep that to the support section of these forum or write a ticket in game, don't contribute to an even more toxic forum scene. Its just retarded.

Mama Zamia with the wisdom!
MonroeX
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player