Warrior Vs Hunter Vs Rogue

Warrior Vs Hunter Vs Rogue

by Luckylook » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time picking a class and wanted to get your input on this!

Warrior vs Hunter Vs Rogue

I'm leaning on Hunter but from what I've been reading Rogue/Warrior shits on Hunter?

Thanks!
Luckylook
Tester

Re: Warrior Vs Hunter Vs Rogue

by Hesates » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello,
i'm standing in questions with this also every time more often.

I'll give you a shortly advice how to clear out:

First, make clear about every scenario could happen..

- Do you enjoy your class depending on which is leading - PvP or PvE? Yes? Could you deal then finding a serving role in the opposite?

- What are your goals in game? Could you imagine to play your chosen character in every possible stage in this? As an example. A mind of a T3 Warrior makes me feel cool, but i'm not leaded to play the way to until i succes this (if ever).

You may have pointed out what i'm about to say. Imagine the phantasy road of your character and prove every possibility, if you're feeling great in that, there's no doubt in would't be fun in general.

Also, if you ever get sucked up on your way, take a break - those feeling might be not as real as your phantasy has leaded your way and shouldn't be allowed to touch you. A moment of "midlife crisis" (don't know how to spell other) occures with mostly every class etc. in your way to 60s.

Guess this happened to nearly everyone of us to a time on the road. =)
Hesates
Private
Private

by Phigure » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:53 pm

hunters are the easiest to level and youll still do decent in pvp if you are a good player ( i.e not keyboard turning)

warriors hardest to level and are the most gear dependent of the 3 imo

rogues arent too hard to level and you get to choose your fights in pvp, also very high if not the best dps you can get atm.
Poke <Exiled> - 60 Human Rogue
Phigure
Sergeant
Sergeant

by moolgore » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:10 am

get hunters since los isnt working and their pets follow you for the whole battleground + can follow people in stealth
moolgore
Tester

by Mulen » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:41 am

dwarf hunter shits on rogues - all other hunters gets shit on if attacked by the rogue first
warrior can wreck both hunter and rogue
rogue can wreck hunters and warriors

Roll a 3 sided dice
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rptb1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:56 am

Study some vanilla PvP videos and pick the class that has the style that you will enjoy, rather than win ratio. You need to balance enjoying the game against winning engagements or it's just a grind.
rptb1
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Player Vs Player