Premade dodging makes pvp broken. players can get 800k Honor

Re: Premade dodging makes pvp broken. players can get 800k H

by hugo790 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Well they premade just for the sake of actually wanting to give the other side no chance, and doing so on purpose. And all it does is making the pvp boring for > themselves because there is no challenge, why play stuff with no challenge? > Opposing team because they dont have a chance.

@ Arise
I wouldnt join or make a premade because, we'd meet pug randoms aswell and.. after a few games there would be no challenge. That's just the point im trying to make. I know you wanna farm honor but christ... Do you have to do it the dirty shortcut way? It is no way to play a game
hugo790
Private
Private

by hugo790 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 pm

But anyways in time i hope there will be some premade you'll be facing that will bring your asses to justice, i will surely be on it. It's on mr easymode douchebag
hugo790
Private
Private

by Arise » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:58 pm

Why do you suggest the solution is removing premades? Why not removing pugs?

It's either a group of people who knows what they are doing, or a group of people of whom usually the majority act like complete morons without a clue. The pug's get their asses kicked because of how bad they play, not because how good the premade plays. It's all about very simple tactics that anyone with half a brain should be able to understand. But in pug's too many people just go hunting after hk's, not thinking about tactics. Yes, then you lose. The solution is to l2p, not to whine about the people that already know how to play.

Oh, and I've faced my fair share of premades. And got my ass kicked when in a pug myself, or had great battles, sometimes winning sometimes losing, premade vs premade. And when it's pug vs pug usually the team wins that has the least clueless idiots in it.
When I'm in a pug and I get my ass kicked by a premade again and again I don't go onto the forums to whine. I make a premade myself and face the challenge.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Guirssane » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 pm

We just fought premade vs premade was fun even if we lost.
But yeah when it's not premade we stomp ofc, like every premade i guess. no reason to remove it tho

EDIT : 1 - 1 osi lel
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Allora » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:06 pm

hugo790 wrote:But anyways in time i hope there will be some premade you'll be facing that will bring your asses to justice, i will surely be on it. It's on mr easymode douchebag

Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Allora » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Rik wrote:

Karlie mate
please no wintrade

Are you playing with these kids, too?

Hi mateh
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by gunzbngbng » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:35 am

Form your own premade. Proceed to wreck until another group forms one. Rinse repeat.
gunzbngbng
Grunt
Grunt

by Rik » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 am

Good premade vs. premade is what makes pvp fun. Everyone who disagrees is a loser. ))

"you get wsg wins, we take ab wins" is a completely different story though. :mrgreen:
Bik Priest
Rik
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Dog » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:28 am

Rik wrote:Good premade vs. premade is what makes pvp fun. Everyone who disagrees is a loser. ))

"you get wsg wins, we take ab wins" is a completely different story though. :mrgreen:

Yep thats grizzly semi premade tactic, they also play only alliance pre made is offline, the times they tried to beat them it was either 3-2 and give up or straight up 4-5 cap for alliance. But hey they are very skilled in molten core killing super hard bosses that require 1 spell rotation. All i can say for now is that grizzly is done and packed on this server.

no problem, our truly, alliance.
Dog
Grunt
Grunt

by nervous » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 am

Dog wrote:
Yep thats grizzly semi premade tactic, they also play only alliance pre made is offline, the times they tried to beat them it was either 3-2 and give up or straight up 4-5 cap for alliance. But hey they are very skilled in molten core killing super hard bosses that require 1 spell rotation. All i can say for now is that grizzly is done and packed on this server.

no problem, our truly, alliance.

does osirus/steezy know that they're running the grizzly premades? lawl
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player