Premade dodging makes pvp broken. players can get 800k Honor

Re: Premade dodging makes pvp broken. players can get 800k H

by redleader » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:56 am

what are the chances they randomize it so it comes down to pure luck who you fight?
redleader
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lazermon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:58 am

Dog wrote:
Rik wrote:Good premade vs. premade is what makes pvp fun. Everyone who disagrees is a loser. ))

"you get wsg wins, we take ab wins" is a completely different story though. :mrgreen:

Yep thats grizzly semi premade tactic, they also play only alliance pre made is offline, the times they tried to beat them it was either 3-2 and give up or straight up 4-5 cap for alliance. But hey they are very skilled in molten core killing super hard bosses that require 1 spell rotation. All i can say for now is that grizzly is done and packed on this server.

no problem, our truly, alliance.

The reason we play during times when <NOPE> doesn't play is because we are an american guild, and <NOPE> is a european guild. But hey, we are clearly dodging our overlords, clearly there is no other explanation. God you people will be so mad when grizzly actually decides to start premading (not that I will be in it).
- AQ40 When?
- GRIZZLY Cineplex Regular
- Level 4 <Dankk Budz Collective> Memer
- Level 5 <GRIZZLY> Officer
Lazermon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Guirssane » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:04 am

good excuse lazer. Kappa
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Grim » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:27 pm

So much butthurt in this thread makes me sleepy.. *snoozes off*
Sheeva -@- 11 years of facemelting and saving your buttcheeks, all at once!
--/\-- Dreamstate --/\--
Grim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Vekisha » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:53 pm

hugo790 wrote:Well they premade just for the sake of actually wanting to give the other side no chance, and doing so on purpose. And all it does is making the pvp boring for > themselves because there is no challenge, why play stuff with no challenge? > Opposing team because they dont have a chance.

@ Arise
I wouldnt join or make a premade because, we'd meet pug randoms aswell and.. after a few games there would be no challenge. That's just the point im trying to make. I know you wanna farm honor but christ... Do you have to do it the dirty shortcut way? It is no way to play a game

this , but yeah i guess thats how thing works ally farmers :D
Vekisha
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hatson » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:54 am

This happens on every single private server ever made.

This will never, ever change.

Join a premade and queuedodge and wintrade or face afk'ers all day. Have incredibly boring games where nothing happens but it's ok because you're getting millions of honor.

Get Rank 14, not having done anything but being in a premade and doing BGs 15v1 for 6 hours a day.

Welcome to Vanilla. Privates only make this even more relevant, as everyone knows the best way to get R14s is for the PvP on the server to become like this.

This will never change. Just do World PvP instead if you don't enjoy it. As long as you're happy with never getting R14, it shouldn't affect you.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player