Alliance Vanguard is Coming

Alliance Vanguard is Coming

by KillJedic » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 pm

!Alliance Vanguard is Coming!

Azeroth is a world growing with conflict, constant fights over the control of the new and old land. Two great factions have erupted in PvP and sooner or later you will find yourself at the end of another factions blade. You shall not run from such great opportunities like this. If you are in Friendly Territory, then you are more likely safe, unless a Faction raises the flag and calls a strike on the city. Nothing will be safe if you are caught between an attack. Do not run, accept fate and fight with honor.

When a city is under attack, charge in and save your leader, he is who you must defend. No one wants the opponent showing off his/her New Mount. Charge in with your blade, or cast your spells and defeat the attacking faction.

When questing, you may be faced with people who are called "Gankers". You must not give satisfaction of letting them kill you. Do not run, raise your head high and strike them down. Calling for a few friends/guild members can create magnificent battles.

As the battle for Vanilla Territory grows, you must ask yourself a simple question. "Why Do I Play?"

Alliance Vanguard from the famous PvP Server "Bleeding Hollow" has decided to make a leap today. This Tuesday "March 31st" we will be informing our BH Guild about the new Vanilla server. We already have a few members along with a few new recruits. We have been donated nearly 15gold to create our guild, design the tabard, and wear around the new logo. Thanks to the many people who have donated such great amounts.

If you want to see what AV is all about then just search us on YT or visit our website, you may also find us on the Forums.

If the Horde wants "War", well... they have it!
KillJedic
Tester

Re: Alliance Vanguard is Coming

by Ivina » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:01 pm

If orcs and trolls had brains, they would shit themselves. See you soon guys!
Ivina
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Alliance Vanguard?

Omg!

Svitac is back!
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by sly.odx » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Who are they? Lol
Exxylol
sly.odx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rise » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Retail players are too casual for vanilla these days, but I wish you guys luck if you're making that transition. I played on Bleeding Hollow back in the days of Blades of Penance and Fignuts (OG vanilla) There was no Alliance Vanguard back then, but maybe I'll recognize some old faces if people from classic stayed on that server.
Rise
Grunt
Grunt

by KillJedic » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:13 pm

I have just put up the AV Recruitment post. I wanted to answer a few things that I have seen regarding the return of AV.

Ivina - Thank you for the welcome, we are still going to be playing on Live. However, we are trying to grow as a community and not just a guild. Our main focus is letting players experience new aspects of the game. We shall see you on the Battlefield soon!

Dusch - Alliance Vanguard is glad to be here! We will be informing the guild about the Vanilla server at tonight Guild Meeting.

Sly.odx - Check us out on YouTube and/or our website, we have tons of WPvP Videos and great information.

Rise - AV started in 2013 and we have been growing ever since, we have destroyed the Horde that have tried to take over Azeroth. Our main focus is still Live, however we want to open up the options to players to do something new, so we are not just a guild anymore... we are a gaming community. I hope to see you in the game, and hope you can be reunited with some old faces.

Any/All questions are welcomed, please feel free to MSG me in game or via Private MSG.
KillJedic
Tester

by Simonich » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Greetings KillJetic!

I am Voroshilov, warmaster of the <Frostwolf Clan>. It is great to see an alliance guild rising that supports world PvP and altered valley! I want to contact you to create world PvP events with our guilds! (I'm horde)

I want to be your rivalry! We can make planned world PvP in specific areas and meet glory in the battlefield!

Our guild has already created huge raids in Redbridge and wetlands with low levels, and <The Defilers> are on my side, I personally have earned around 2000 honorable kills during world pvp!!

Regards
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by lemarcqq » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Simonich wrote:Greetings KillJetic!

I am Voroshilov, warmaster of the <Frostwolf Clan>. It is great to see an alliance guild rising that supports world PvP and altered valley! I want to contact you to create world PvP events with our guilds! (I'm horde)

I want to be your rivalry! We can make planned world PvP in specific areas and meet glory in the battlefield!

Our guild has already created huge raids in Redbridge and wetlands with low levels, and <The Defilers> are on my side, I personally have earned around 2000 honorable kills during world pvp!!

Regards

We will be ready, for a war soon.
Both EU and US side of AV.
Lemarcq, .
lemarcqq
Private
Private

Return to Player Vs Player