Mind control explot in BB

Mind control explot in BB

by Pinktits » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:03 pm

Horde priest named Tobols standing on a rooftop in bootybay where the guards can't get to him, then mind controlling alliance players. Guards instantly attack a player who gets mindcontrolled and kill him but dont do anything to the priest. Is it supposed to be like this?
Pinktits
Private
Private

Re: Mind control explot in BB

by Hydra9268 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm

This is called a "Safe Zone" Exploit. Did the person doing this happen to be level Skull?
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pinktits » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:39 pm

No he was level 39. I'd post a screenshot but apparently they aren't saved anywhere on my computer :/
He was standing on one of the wooden beams above the autioneer by the bankers.
Pinktits
Private
Private

by Hydra9268 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Was he getting HKs from you and others using the technique?
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pinktits » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 am

I'd assume he wasn't getting HK's as he did no damage, just mindcontrol and the guards would kill us and doing so cause durability loss.
Pinktits
Private
Private

by Snow240 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:09 am

Pinktits wrote:No he was level 39. I'd post a screenshot but apparently they aren't saved anywhere on my computer :/
He was standing on one of the wooden beams above the autioneer by the bankers.

Hi Pinktits,

If you used the Nostalrius and installed to the default location than check to see if your missing screenshots are in the following folder: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Classic\Screenshots
Snow240
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by redleader » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:28 am

Pinktits wrote:Horde priest named Tobols standing on a rooftop in bootybay where the guards can't get to him, then mind controlling alliance players. Guards instantly attack a player who gets mindcontrolled and kill him but dont do anything to the priest. Is it supposed to be like this?

tobols in a legit 10/10 troll and every server needs them.had those portbelly ports from hinter lands sitting in bank and thought i would hand them in at BB...tobols sees me target the hand in guy and MCs the goblin preventing anyone from the quest,I thought it was kinda funny and never seen anyone do that before.
don't ban tobols as he is is simply having a bit of fun and no way near as bad as the roof top killers at Gadgetzan.
redleader
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Player Vs Player