30-39 PVP

30-39 PVP

by Browner18 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Just wanted to say I'm thoroughly enjoying the pvp at this bracket so far. Hoping to develop some rivalries with a few horde players as I go through, definitely seeing familiar faces on the alliance side.

Instant queues are lovely, and most of the time it's sub 5 mins.

Hope all you horde enjoy getting sheeped and blasted in the face, looking forward to doing it in wpvp when I decided to head into the next bracket and continue questing.

Cheers
Browner - 39 Human Mage
Browner - 39 Human Mage
Browner18
Private
Private

Re: 30-39 PVP

by Halstein » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:44 pm

I'm probably only going to be in the 30-39 bracket for another week but I'll be hunting for you. GL HF
Halstein
Tester

30-39 PVP

by Thunderstruck » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:07 pm

I popped on for one WSG game on my 32 Alliance hunter yesterday to clear the quest from my log and it was stopped due to lack of players. Was like 5 ally vs 3 horde. We had just enough time to cap once for the win.

I was surprised because it wasn't an odd hour. Is this normal for this bracket? It happens to AB all the time in every bracket I've been in but I hadn't had this happen in WSG in 10-19 or 20-29 ever.
Thunderstruck
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jackyy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:01 am

well i do lvl 30-39 since 8 days and i get AB or WSG going on. keep in mind that we got multiqueue on NOS, so it is most likely AB OR WSG up. not both on the same time.
The one true king is comming for them all!

my Starcraft 2 Profile
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4103126/1/BaDitO/
Jackyy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Thunderstruck » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Yeah I queue for both. Got in a WSG last night, horde quit and jumped into AB when we (Ally) got up 2-0. After finishing the game I queued for AB knowing it's never full and I got in but with the huge head start, they were able to 5 cap us. :P

Would really like to get some full games in where both sides have max players. What is the best time for this to happen?
Thunderstruck
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Chillx2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:17 pm

10v10 are kind of random, as far as I've noticed. I've had them mid day(I'm EU, btw) and I've had them at midnight. I guess it's just whenever ppl feel like it
Chillx2
Tester

by Raktae » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 am

I've been hearing that the 30-39 bracket was rather dead, guess that was just hearsay then? Does anyone play any AB?
Raktae
Grunt
Grunt

by Arise » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:00 pm

It is a bracket that is very much alive. This weekend instant wsg queues and regular AB games. All full matches.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Arise » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Played about 15 wsg/ab games today in 30-39. (500 rep to go till revered with Warsong Outriders!)

Lost only 1 wsg game, and that so happened to be the most amazing game I may have played in my whole history of WoW. It lasted about 75 minutes and was constant high level and dedicated tactical manoeuvring on both sides (and no mindless hk-farming). I loved every minute of it, except for the last one when it was clear an alliance druid had gotten through our lines with our flag and we had nobody in alliance base to pick up theirs: 3-2.

Tough loss, but awesome game! Those who were in it will know of what I speak.

(And to think at least horde was a pug! Don't know about alliance.)
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Player Vs Player