Guild <XAHOBETE> or whatever. Gz to Imn

Re: Guild <XAHOBETE> or whatever. Gz to Imn

by Garfunkel » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 pm

He's still on it and occasionally gets help from some other Hordie. OF course, as soon as a group of Alliance (or 1-2 60s) show up, he vanishes like a fart in the wind, only to return later. Killing the quest NPCs at Chillwind Point seems to be part of his "fun" too. Though not the elite one of course.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Forzakeny » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:44 pm

I played few times pvp with Imn,and 1st hes a skilled player,second if he want to gank 9lvl lower ppl (+200HPK) for rank,he have 100% rights to do that.Second hes cool guy,and prob a lot better player than you,so dont put mug on someone name for stupid reasons like yours.Rather learn to play better,and chaleng him 1vs1.

Kind regards
Forzakeny
Grunt
Grunt

by Botanist » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:43 pm

will camp Toshey - Night elf hunter on sight
Level 3 <GRIZZLY> Member
Level 1 Public Relations Trainee (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
Starshina Second Class of RIDF Nostalrius Sector
Rank 1 Care Coordinator and Executive Administrator of the <GRIZZLY> Seeking Elites Precinct
Botanist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by norm964bgb » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:11 am

The sole purpose of ganking you is so you make a thread here. I guess he accomplished his mission.
norm964bgb
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by grimnarr » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:02 am

I came across this Imn guy as well, he tried to corpse camp my main unaware that I was leveling my alt in the same zone. He stood on my corpse for an entire hour waiting for me while I was leveling undisturbed right next to him lmao.
grimnarr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Collapxed » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:38 pm

sometimes me and Imn ganking lowbies together in WPL :3 its quite fun but the mainfocus is that whe get more honor there than getting farmed by alliance keyboardturner premades. So u dont hev to b med nothing personal :]

brb camping at flightmaster kek
Collapxed
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player