alterac valley

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

alterac valley

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:23 am

As far as i got the server concept we will be starting at patch 1.4 and progress from there. If there is alterac pre nerf 1.8 which is in my humble opinion the bread and budder of pvp i be happy to join this server. Alterac endless may not appeal to everyone because of rank grinding honor per hour maximizing... i do understand that... but you guys have ab and wsg. Please dont ruin av into 30 minute bosskill objectives. Go slay dragons for purples:-P
If we progress patch wise please leave ressources out of alterac valley:-)
You guys can raid for long time and can farm honor in the other bgs.
Please dont ruin av with air support ram n wolf riders and the occasional icelord for me

Thank you

Riq
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: alterac valley

by Blaze » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 am

Alterac Valley has always been about long matches to grind rep, which is usually misrepresented as epic day long battles.

I rather enjoyed resources, ultimately made the games end in a normal amount of time thus increasing my overall rep gain.
Blaze
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:09 am

I am aware that alterac was a grind spot, but i would like to enjoy it a bit more then avoid pvp kill boss 10 min done... my point is not the daylong grind for mats and blues but the actual pvp happening. With ressources it will end after 30 minutes. Imagine yourself as a pve junkee with raids that last 30 minutes! it doesnt feel like an achievement i guess...
The thing is players like you grind exalted rep once for them purps to complete their BiS preraid gear or get the mount and then never ever go alterac again. While i understand your concept of grind i would like to say that there are casual pvpers who do it for fun. Taking the actual pvp out of this bg so people like you have a quicker way to purples for pve is just... idk i dont take bossabilities out of your raids or despawn all trash.
i hope you get my point.
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by TheLockKing » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Blaze wrote:which is usually misrepresented as epic day long battles.

ACH! You know nothin', wee man.

In the days of old, the great warriors would work to summon titanic god-like elementals and use it to spearhead the assault on the enemy general. This took immense time and power, and no man would dare attempt a push without one. Some were given the duty to sabotage the enemy's progress with their elemental. When it finally was summoned the real attack began... and eventually ended because the elemental was massively overpowered by 40 enemy players.

AND THE PROCESS BEGAN AGAIN!
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:47 pm

TheLockKing wrote:
Blaze wrote:which is usually misrepresented as epic day long battles.

ACH! You know nothin', wee man.

In the days of old, the great warriors would work to summon titanic god-like elementals and use it to spearhead the assault on the enemy general. This took immense time and power, and no man would dare attempt a push without one. Some were given the duty to sabotage the enemy's progress with their elemental. When it finally was summoned the real attack began... and eventually ended because the elemental was massively overpowered by 40 enemy players.

AND THE PROCESS BEGAN AGAIN!

Healing him constantly while he plowed trough the bridge... good times
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Suggestions