Pre 1.4 Epic Mounts

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Pre 1.4 Epic Mounts

by Hatson » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:13 pm

The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Volodor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Still none the wiser about undead mounts? What's the deal there, they aren't in this video and not on the site people were linking either? Weren't they removed or..?
Volodor <Raid is Dead>
Volodor
Private
Private

by SanderP » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Volodor wrote:Still none the wiser about undead mounts? What's the deal there, they aren't in this video and not on the site people were linking either? Weren't they removed or..?

Stop trolling man.
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Volodor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:48 pm

SanderP wrote:
Volodor wrote:Still none the wiser about undead mounts? What's the deal there, they aren't in this video and not on the site people were linking either? Weren't they removed or..?

Stop trolling man.

How am I trolling? Asking an actual question.
Volodor <Raid is Dead>
Volodor
Private
Private

by Flash » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Volodor wrote:
SanderP wrote:

Stop trolling man.

The new models for the undead epic mounts were finished when they shipped the game.

So there are no pre 1.4 undead epic mount models, you'll get your regular epic mounts.
Flash
Sergeant
Sergeant

by SanderP » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Volodor wrote:
SanderP wrote:

Stop trolling man.

There is green and purple (and blue) and that's it for vanilla.
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Volodor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Flash wrote:The new models for the undead epic mounts were finished when they shipped the game.

So there are no pre 1.4 undead epic mount models, you'll get your regular epic mounts.

Ok thanks
Volodor <Raid is Dead>
Volodor
Private
Private

by Nain » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 pm

Iosephus wrote:remembered when you could trade them in for the armored version, and i ended up regretting that shit months down the road.

In general it's cooler to be armoured than unarmoured. I remember how awesome it felt getting my first armoured mount. There are only a few exceptions really.
† Nain now rests in the arms of our lord. He died a sickly infant at the age of 3 months and 24 days. †
Nain
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mulen » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:53 pm

nain.. slash says hi :p
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ohrami » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 am

Nain wrote:
Iosephus wrote:remembered when you could trade them in for the armored version, and i ended up regretting that shit months down the road.

In general it's cooler to be armoured than unarmoured. I remember how awesome it felt getting my first armoured mount. There are only a few exceptions really.

I disagree. The only armored mounts I like better are the rams, skeletal horses, and kodo. I strongly prefer the unarmored raptors, sabers, and mechanostriders. Unarmored wolves and unarmored horses are a slight preference.
Ohrami
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Suggestions