Hey! My great suggestion! <3

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Hey! My great suggestion! <3

by alucard001 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Hey folks, here we go with my suggestion.

Why don't you stop making Suggestion threads about implementing NON-Blizzlike stuff INGAME ?

All these things you ask for, like queue from anywhere, or leveling rates x2, talents change by 10g, please, you have two options.

1) Play in a really FULL BLIZZLIKE server so you can have a real retail vanilla experience.
2) If you don't want blizzlike stuff, you always can go to a shit bugged/lagged/shitcripted server as can be Feenix or another shit. You can also wait for the crap vanilla Funserver aka Kronos which only will get fans and czech ppl and that didn't show anything yet.

Thanks , and greetings.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Hey! My great suggestion! <3

by Zach » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Here's my suggestion! <3
Get the fuck over it, they made a suggestion section so people are going to suggest stuff. The quick Feenix jab and taking the opportunity to suck some admin dick is pretty great and I commend you for your no time wasting attitude but you need to take a step back, take that dick out of your mouth, and shut the hell up.
Zach
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by alucard001 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Zach wrote:Here's my suggestion! <3
Get the fuck over it, they made a suggestion section so people are going to suggest stuff. The quick Feenix jab and taking the opportunity to suck some admin dick is pretty great and I commend you for your no time wasting attitude but you need to take a step back, take that dick out of your mouth, and shut the hell up.

Hahahahaha, it seems like i made someone get into enrage.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Qxcr » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:46 pm

alucard001 wrote:Hey folks, here we go with my suggestion.

Why don't you stop making Suggestion threads about implementing NON-Blizzlike stuff INGAME ?

[...]

#
Qxcr
Tester

by Ike » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Because "blizzlike" isn't properly defined and therefore everybody has a different margin where he thinks something is "blizzlike". Stop using the word, since it doesn't mean anything.
Ike
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheLockKing » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:58 pm

DUMB POST OF DICK BEHAVIOR!

PURGE WITH ANIME!

HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mulen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 pm

#1 it is not blizzlike not to pay for the server either... -_- now go pay
Mulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by devon_lol » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 pm

alucard001 wrote:Hey folks, here we go with my suggestion.

All these things you ask for, like queue from anywhere, or leveling rates x2, talents change by 10g, please, you have two options.

Second.

Zach wrote:Here's my suggestion! <3

Tripled.

Although his approach was unorthodox, he's right man. Most suggestions in this forum are going to be non blizz-like because this server already caters to the blizzlike aspect so well. MOST things people suggest are going to be referring to things that take away from the blizzlike elements of Nostalrius. So, this post was mostly to suck admin cock. I agree with both of you, but Zach takes the win.

So QQ bruddah
devon_lol
Tester

by Ivina » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:48 pm

It is not blizz-like...
- to have 1.12 client at game release
- not to pay for playing each month
- not to have plenty of servers
- to name the server "Nostalrius"
- not to be in 2004

You just can't justify every single choice by checking if it is "blizz-like" or not. There are situations in which you even can't decide which choice is the more "blizz-like". What really is important is to think about what is good or not for the server. That's why the suggestion section is there, and it is a good thing.

For example, about that suggestion to add bg queues from everywhere: if there is one suggestion I would support even if it was obviously not implemented in original game, it is that one! Like I said in above examples, we don't have dozen of servers nor we will have 5k players at launch, like on retail. If you want BG's to proc as often as on retail at vanilla, then the queue from everywhere is the best way to get close to it. You see, here the meaning of what is "blizz-like" depends if you consider "what was implemented then", or "what will best match the feeling of then".

I can understand if the staff chooses to stick to "what was technically implemented", but I can't hear the suggestion "stupid" or that there should not be suggestions at all. ;)
Ivina
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Suggestions