Pre 1.4 Epic Mounts

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Pre 1.4 Epic Mounts

by Trolle » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 pm

white raptor here I come!
< Organ Harvest >
Maedsigil
Soetsaken
Smiskarinnan
Fyllepiraten
Nidabmi
Trolle
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Youfie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:23 am

With Viper's post about the content available at release not saying anything about pre-1.4 epic mounts, I think a bump here is in order !
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Thrashing » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Yeah, great suggestion and an answer would be appreciated. Would make an impact on what race I'm going to make my character. :D
Thrashing
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Critorris » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Would really love an answer to this from the Dev team. I will gladly farm away my life for the first month or so on the server for an armor-less white horse!
<Exiled>
Critorris
Tester

by Patience » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Support but only if it doesn't cause trouble for the server.
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com/
Still recruiting exceptional people!
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Youfie » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Patience wrote:Support but only if it doesn't cause trouble for the server.

?! How could it ? :)

BUMP
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ohrami » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:23 pm

I think they should be added in some way, even if it's not Blizzlike. Also some of the unused mounts which were never featured in the game I think should be implemented as a drop somehow, for example http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/Tiger.php

Perhaps you could even add the vendor which everybody rumored about back in the day. Would make it a neat thing to find, especially if you don't tell anyone about it.
Ohrami
Grunt
Grunt

by Patience » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Youfie wrote:
Patience wrote:Support but only if it doesn't cause trouble for the server.

?! How could it ? :)

BUMP

I don't know anything about programming and such, but I would assume that it requires some scripting and whatnots to make it happen.
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com/
Still recruiting exceptional people!
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ike » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Patience wrote:I don't know anything about programming and such, but I would assume that it requires some scripting and whatnots to make it happen.

Nope, it doesn't. Makeing these mounts buyable are 2, maybe 3 entries in a database. It takes less then a minute to do that. :)
Ike
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ohrami » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:34 pm

I'd also suggest making the mounts and vanity pets only obtainable via TCG or some outside code accessible in the game in some way. For example, having the Blue Murloc Egg be an extremely rare drop from blue-colored murlocs, or perhaps making the Panda Collar, Zergling Leash, or Diablo Stone obtainable in some way. It seems like a waste to have such things go to waste, especially when they bind on pickup and have no real effect on the game.

Also, the turtle mount is real neato.
Ohrami
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions