Progression, raid difficulty and release timeline

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Progression, raid difficulty and release timeline

by Netherfrost » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

@Enha Sham discussion - It can work, but you must stop looking at yourself as a solo dps, youre supposed to be a support in a hunter+(rogue/warriorx3) grp. In here you'll totem twist between agi and WF totem, this requires a lot of consumes and mana management, but the gain is huge! Addtionally you will be using Nightfall and swapping weapons depending on CDs, encounter etc etc.

With regards to the whole thread, do not focus on what really matters,- the health of the community. If content is released with no thought behind raid difficulty etc, it will slowly corrupt the server to a degree where players reach gold cap, dominate pvp and so on so forth.

As always, neat updates @Viper, I'm looking forward to be challenged in a new environment with items I haven't seen 10 years!
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hatson » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:17 pm

You're right on the Enhance points, Nether. Problem is, a lot of other people don't understand it being like that, maybe because they never played a hybrid before, or at least not in Vanilla. Where support and utility was a lot more noticeable with 40 people involved. (Not saying it was the best, or mandatory for some specs in raids, but there was a spot).

#NightfallBitch4Life #FlaskOfDistilledWisdom #R1ShocksForClearcastProcs&FreeManaManagement #Totems>AllOtherPrios #WhyamIhashtagging
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kovenant » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:28 pm

hybrid also goes for Pally / drood depending on the build ofc.

the so called tri builds were primarily support.
since i never played horde before im not familiar with shamans build.
for alliance it was in MT group a Paladin, hunter, MT, rogue or OT depending on the fights.
i guess with totems that would be similair for Horde.

for paladin in a tri-build could take over aggro if played correctly in case OT/ MT failure / healer overaggro / DPS overaggro, heal himself up so that healers could switch targets and then redirect back to the MT / OT if they regained aggro or were combat ressed.
however it would remain 1 or 2 tri-builds at most in a raid since they are not the easiest to play and they never jump out in anything so dps/heal or tanking.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Enrage » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 am

A tri build for Paladin, I"ve never been told of that, what could it look like ? :o
Could you show me ?
Beta tester: Ybric Mage // Troiskwet Warrior // Enrage Rogue
Enrage
Grunt
Grunt

by kovenant » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Tri build is nothing more then selecting the best options of all trees. Since i have delete my complete archive i dont have examples. If youd google fr it you might find a old page or two
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Suggestions