PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: PvE server

by napredator » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 am

Finalflash wrote:stop crying nubs and go git gud at pvp

stop crying about the idea of there being a pve server, unless you can come up with fair reasons like deadward did. it just makes you look like some loser who wants easy kills off of people who can't pvp, sounds pretty ironic doesn't it?
edit
on a more serious note what are you doing with your life? i just now realised that your that guy i was talking to before, why isn't anything i'm saying sinking in?
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Grimoldman » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:00 pm

PVP belongs in the battlegrounds...
Grimoldman
Tester

by napredator » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Grimoldman wrote:PVP belongs in the battlegrounds...

no, i get that you might not want to do pvp like me but there is an appeal to pvp servers, what they need to do is put those resources that they are planning on using to make a bc server (which will be empty due to corecraft) and put them into an additional vanilla server for pve instead
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by maudrit » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:11 am

Can I just get an email notification when/if they do set up a PvE server. Current server is almost unplayable (pull mob, get ganked by ??, run, res, repeat). I know people have gotten to 60, but I'm not a masochist. I would donate for a Nostalrius PvE server.

"I only PvP when the other guy is fighting an elite" -PvPer
maudrit
Tester

by shaana » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Unfortunately, the pve server will never happend, dev can't manage 2 servers and i totally understand why. One server is already a lot of work. I would give money to help for a pve server.
shaana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by napredator » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:08 pm

shaana wrote:Unfortunately, the pve server will never happend, dev can't manage 2 servers and i totally understand why. One server is already a lot of work. I would give money to help for a pve server.

i can't blame you for not going back various pages but it can and should be done
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by deadcorpseeater » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Interesting. This topic looks like the most viewed. I think that "the PvP problem" have touched all the players.
deadcorpseeater
Tester

by Talryx » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Or maybe some of those views are people defending the world PVP aspect?
Talryx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by cmill78 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:25 pm

This is my first time ever on a PvP server and while playing in Vanilla again is absolutely awesome, the fact that a level ?? player hangs around low level areas to make people have a difficult time questing is a bit tedious for the low levels. For an example; I was doing the Helcular's Rod quest last night and while killing Yeti's, hoping for a not so low drop rate, three level ?? players walked in and cleared the cave of both Yetis and low level players (6 low level's in total). Then, upon our return, we found the three level ??'s camping us. A few guys were silly enough to rez and they were met with death again.

It took over an hour to complete the quest and about 25 minutes of that was waiting for the campers to leave. Sure enough, we got the Rod and exited the cave; only to be ganked again by the same 3. I rezzed at the graveyard and logged. Sometimes it is just plain annoying. However, I knew that this was likely to happen upon using a PvP server so I tolerate it. It is just a shame that a PvE server isn't in the works before a TBC server.
When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
cmill78
Sergeant
Sergeant

by napredator » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 am

cmill78 wrote:This is my first time ever on a PvP server and while playing in Vanilla again is absolutely awesome, the fact that a level ?? player hangs around low level areas to make people have a difficult time questing is a bit tedious for the low levels. For an example; I was doing the Helcular's Rod quest last night and while killing Yeti's, hoping for a not so low drop rate, three level ?? players walked in and cleared the cave of both Yetis and low level players (6 low level's in total). Then, upon our return, we found the three level ??'s camping us. A few guys were silly enough to rez and they were met with death again.

It took over an hour to complete the quest and about 25 minutes of that was waiting for the campers to leave. Sure enough, we got the Rod and exited the cave; only to be ganked again by the same 3. I rezzed at the graveyard and logged. Sometimes it is just plain annoying. However, I knew that this was likely to happen upon using a PvP server so I tolerate it. It is just a shame that a PvE server isn't in the works before a TBC server.

some people might like stuff like that, whenever you're in the world you have to be on edge because there could be a rogue around the corner or something. i'm not going to tell you to get use to it because like me you have a different preference

i think i'll try to talk to a moderator or something soon to see if he agrees with me, i think i've got a good point about putting the resources for the bc server into a vanilla pve one instead
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions