Rok'Delar demons

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Rok'Delar demons

by Noxit » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 am

I support this to and I have been reporting the griefer but they dont get banned.

The demon fight are perfect but the timers sucks at this population and the worst is the ppl dont respect the list anymore.

And everytime u been camping its hard to communicate with the other hunters cuz 90% of them dont speak english and cant move where the demon spawn so thet body pull it and some1 hits it and the cleaner comes gg.
Last edited by Noxit on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thenuclearwalrus » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:45 am

Uhhhhhhh, In what regard is it bannable to despawn the demon? All playstyles are allowed within the game, which includes despawning those demons. If someone can camp a town killing all the quest givers for 12+ hours, I can despawn the demon.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxit » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:26 pm

thenuclearwalrus wrote:Uhhhhhhh, In what regard is it bannable to despawn the demon? All playstyles are allowed within the game, which includes despawning those demons. If someone can camp a town killing all the quest givers for 12+ hours, I can despawn the demon.

Short answer: grief
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thenuclearwalrus » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 pm

If a single person does it for more than 24 hours, then it is grief, but if multiple seperate players do it, its not grief.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Suggestions