My suggestion! :D

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

My suggestion! :D

by alucard001 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Here it is! My suggestion, is that this forum must be deleted. Why? It's very simple. Just because suggestion are the main things that kill and have killed world of warcraft. I want nothing more than a COMPLETELY Blizzlike server.
All stuff like was on 1.12 retail gameplay. I dont want more time of Deserter. I dont want commands to get into bg around the world. I dont want unpurchasable r14 weapons before BWL. I dont want x3 exp in less populated faction.
Stop posting suggesting crap, for the christ sake, i truly hate the Suggestion's forum, because people say huge stupid things...
The only thing this server needs, is good gm, no bugs, no hackers/cheaters, and mainly...population!

Anything else to say? Guess not.

Greetings (sorry if i made any mistake typing, im not english)
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: My suggestion! :D

by sshroud » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Suggestions are not limited to game features.
sshroud
Grunt
Grunt

by sprosh » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:03 pm

alucard001 wrote: I want nothing more than a COMPLETELY Blizzlike server.
All stuff like was on 1.12 retail gameplay. I dont want unpurchasable r14 weapons before BWL.

Don't you agree with a blizzlike timeline? Vanilla ain't 1.12 only. This suggestion is blizzlike. As long as we respect the timeline for raids it should be the same with pvp stuff ( this is why the old r10 will be available at first then the improved one) in order to keep the balance.
sprosh
Private
Private

by Alterego » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm

The guy is right, stop suggesting any things which aint Blizzlike. If I have to pay 50 gold to respecc talent i might think about how I specc next time.
Alterego
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Suggestions