Forum - sticky ?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Forum - sticky ?

by Envy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:51 am

Well, it might seem less important than other things but I think that having a few "sticky" posts might be helpful. Currently there aren't a lot of threads so it might seem useless but the "alliance guilds" section is starting to look like a mess.

It would then be quite cool to have the guilds in stickies and the rest, not.

If we have 10 more guys saying they exist / seeking a guild / asking stuff, it'll really be a pain to find actual guilds.
Problem might happen for the horde later (with 5 threads, we're currently pretty safe !)

You might think it's stupid, but I think it would look like more "clean".
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Forum - sticky ?

by Askental » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Envy wrote:You might think it's stupid

Clearly stupid! :(

Bump.
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nyarko » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Troll
<Phoenix>
Nyarko
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Envy » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:31 am

Horde guilds section now has the same problem.
It's really time to have a "clearer" forum I think. Especially since the release is so close & given the fact that much more threads are going to be created in the next few weeks.

Thanks!
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ThatsthePuzzle » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 am

Last week or so just after the release announcement I was optimistic that the owners would update the site by now, at least in regards to sticky threads and info, but this is the weekend before launch now and people want to get sorted so they don't have to bother in the week of work and can log in first thing Saturday without a load of nonsense finding downloads (that in fairness are on this forum, but probably buried under some poll threads).

An update on the website/forum that was announced with the release would probably do us good.
ThatsthePuzzle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Reap » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Yes, it would be great!
<Phoenix>
Reap
Tester

by Viper » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Any interesting topics in mind?
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by rewind » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:10 pm

I think Envy was thinking about sticking every "confirmed" guild in order for them to appear before any personnal threads in the faction sections.
Some sub-forums for classes would be nice too since guides are beginning to pop everywhere !
rewind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Manthilas » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Also something like Player vs. Player and Player vs. Environment ( Raids and Dungeons etc.) subforums.
Manthilas
Grunt
Grunt

by DrunkenEnvy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 pm

rewind wrote:I think Envy was thinking about sticking every "confirmed" guild in order for them to appear before any personnal threads in the faction sections.

I disagree with this. Let the forums flow freely like they should.

It would require too much effort on the part of GMs anyways.

Some sub-forums for classes would be nice too since guides are beginning to pop everywhere ![

I agree with this. We could use places where classes can gather.
DrunkenEnvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions