There is one thing that should NOT be blizzlike.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

There is one thing that should NOT be blizzlike.

by Moxey » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:15 am

Shaman 2 hand skill.
On retail it resets to 1 after every respec when you lose the ability.
Please make it so you keep your maxed weaponskill even when respeccing. I know 100% blizzlike is a thing you want but this is 100% HORRIBLE designchoice by blizzard. You can better then blizzlike.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: There is one thing that should NOT be blizzlike.

by Hatson » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:43 am

I completely, fully, agree.
This is the bane of Shaman respecing.
Why'd they do it?!
Last edited by Hatson on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dessel » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:45 am

Yeah that shit was terrible to be fair.
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Youfie » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:49 am

I don't want to be an asshole an all, but if we grant shamans a small little thing that is very convenient for them but not Blizz-like, then every class is entitled to ask for one favor like this :/.

It's always the same issue with exceptions - where do you draw the line ? There are countless tweaks that don't affect the game like Sham's weapon skill that could be asked by many.

I don't really care shaman saving game time thanks to this tweak, but you know, it just doesn't seem really fair to other players, and soon you're gonna see rogues asking for their swirly ball back (<3), casters for the 3-second buff that make spells free and other similar things, and if the staff grants you your wish, there is no reason he souldn't do the same to other people without being unfair.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Moxey » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:54 am

there aint anything comparable. this does not affect gameplay in any way, it just makes every shaman waste less time after respecs.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DGProbe99 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:04 am

Moxey wrote:Shaman 2 hand skill.
On retail it resets to 1 after every respec when you lose the ability.
Please make it so you keep your maxed weaponskill even when respeccing. I know 100% blizzlike is a thing you want but this is 100% HORRIBLE designchoice by blizzard. You can better then blizzlike.

Why would we want to deny you the ability to do one of the most fun things in the game like leveling weapon skills?!
DGProbe99
Private
Private

by Youfie » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:22 am

Moxey wrote:there aint anything comparable. this does not affect gameplay in any way, it just makes every shaman waste less time after respecs.

Well the rogue's Swirly ball is comparable, so is the BG buff to have your buffs mana-free.

And I already heard the "it doesn't affect the game, it just allows you to waste less time" argument somewhere (respec cost). I'm not saying it's the same, but it would be weird for the staff to grant you this wish, just to please shamans you know, there will always be people that would ask for something else and base their request on "the staff already did something not blizz-like once for some class, why not me ?" you know.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by showtime » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:36 am

no thats just shitty private servers

when u gain gain the skill again after unlearning it should be at whatever u had before
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Switchblade » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:36 am

are you sure it worked this way back then ? (I would love to have a proof)
Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by showtime » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:10 am

dont need proof

that how it work
showtime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions