Very unprofessional behavior.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Very unprofessional behavior.

by Dessel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:46 pm

I've been waiting for a thread like this. This is why you don't announce announcements. It's an Extremely critical phase for the project right now. Do the right moves, and the launch will explode full of people. Make people assume the wrong things, and trust vaporizes quickly. Hype and PR is in your hands, make the right moves please. You could have just said nothing.
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by whitekidney » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Dessel wrote:I've been waiting for a thread like this. This is why you don't announce announcements. It's an Extremely critical phase for the project right now. Do the right moves, and the launch will explode full of people. Make people assume the wrong things, and trust vaporizes quickly. Hype and PR is in your hands, make the right moves please. You could have just said nothing.

It's been hyped so much ( and a tad too much by the community ) that we expect something major today.
A server launch wouldn't be so dumb if they want to avoid a metric fuckton of people in the first ~3-6h of launch.
whitekidney
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by NerZhulen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Just today 100 people registered to this forum (most since its start), I think the devs are handeling PR extremely well.
NerZhulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by hal1n » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 pm

DGProbe99 wrote:
alucard001 wrote:I dont know why are u so angry with me. It's a fact, they said there would be a gift, well ,i don't see it.

img too big, but gets point across, there is a few key words in the statement, May have

~ 28/02/2015 ~
hal1n
Tester

by Dessel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:39 pm

NerZhulen wrote:Just today 100 people registered to this forum (most since its start), I think the devs are handeling PR extremely well.

Yes, but this kind of hype has to be used for a launch. If it's just another sneak peak video, and development drags on for another six months, it's missed opportunity. They should have waited then. This forum isn't THAT active, yet there are many (mis)conceptions in circulation that could easily be debunked by being more transparent. All we wish for is a server with healthy population and good scripts. Both are requirements, that's why the hype has to be generated and channeled in a sensible way.
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theavatar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:17 pm

They actually do owe us.
Being this active and helping their project being fixed in a very short amount of time by all the tests we participated isn't a small thing.
Following this project for months,respecting and spreading the word about it as much as WE could brought the situation we are in at this moment.
I personally think we atleast DESERVE an information because we weren't the initiators of the current HYPE.We didn't even think about a possible gift on 11/2 because in our minds,that could be a dream release,but then,the GM's appeared and we're like: "Hey,we have a special gift for you on 11/2,Are you ready?"
What else could we expect from this? A new video? New fixes? Nothing but a possible release,or a WHY NOT ALREADY release date?
I would never give up on this server because i know we're SO close to the official release and i trully support the GM's atm.
For Nostalrius !
Theavatar
Grunt
Grunt

by ironsides » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Don't get why everyone's so riled up, november is 9 months away :))
Shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll hit the stars <3
ironsides
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by iheartbenben » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:12 pm

We should be shaming OP now.

Shameeeeeeeeee.
iheartbenben
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous