nice try small guys

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: nice try small guys

by Datruth » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 am

Keftenk wrote:Well, there's an argument in many threads that Alliance only achieves the times they get because "Paladin OP". That's why I even said what I said. It's almost as if they complain, but yet they chose to handicap themselves.

If you paid attention you would see the argument is only being brought up because people gets triggered by Sliprys endless shitposting. Anyone should know by now that he is an attention starving troll, or severely autistic.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by prosax » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Shatari wrote:
Noxx wrote:Did u even fraps this?

Or are u too afraid to show how strong paladins are?

Heh there is even a pala pov coming up! Also gz to DS on beating they own personal best, keep improving!

Alot of foolish "hate" is being thrown both ways, but none of this competing would be any fun if we did not have anyone to compete with.

Looking forward to watch this - And i agree 100% last comment and i'm not gonna go into that side of it either :) Just want to see if alliance speedruns differ much from hordes
prosax
Tester

by Brain » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Shatari wrote:Alot of foolish "hate" is being thrown both ways, but none of this competing would be any fun if we did not have anyone to compete with.

Amen.
Brain Warlock CL of <Dreamstate>
Brainfart Braindead Brainsick Brainfreeze
http://dreamstate.shivtr.com/
Brain
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Simonich » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Compare this post to dreamstate post about mc. They seemed, more friendly, sportsmanlike behaviour, and slirpyy jumped in to shit everywhere.

And this post, ugh
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Filitz » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Noxx wrote:Did u even fraps this?

Or are u too afraid to show how strong paladins are?

Here you go mate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qbkZEMz4c

Just try not to fall asleep while watching healer PoV. :P
Filitz
Grunt
Grunt

by Dr. Doom » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Datruth wrote:
Keftenk wrote:If you paid attention you would see the argument is only being brought up because people gets triggered by Sliprys endless shitposting. Anyone should know by now that he is an attention starving troll, or severely autistic.

To be honest I get a really strong feeling this is a more a self-esteem issue than anything else.
Have you seen that kind of person that finally gets a compliment in his work, or maybe got a flirty text message, or anything really, and then goes along boasting about it, "wooo man, I am TEH shit!" ? Everytime I run into them and I dig a bit, you end up finding severe inferiority complexes or a feeling of being ill-adjusted, and using any, no matter how tiny, bit of self-assurance to compensate.

I didn't know slipryy was a man, I was absolutely certain it was a girl/woman of the classic hysteric/insecurity-riddled type. Not just the behaviour here, but also consistently playing female characters. Maybe just a gay who isn't yet well-adjusted.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Psyfer » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Simonich wrote:Compare this post to dreamstate post about mc. They seemed, more friendly, sportsmanlike behaviour, and slirpyy jumped in to shit everywhere.

And this post, ugh

Better make a forum blogpost
Pottu wrote:There is no free speech:
Psyfer
Grunt
Grunt

by pantsman27 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Do you guys make money for speed running vanilla blackwing lair?
pantsman27
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 pm

The video was as entertaining as the thread was toxic :) Wouldn't have expected anything less.

Greets to Chizm, good job :)
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Datruth wrote:
Keftenk wrote:
Rylox wrote:19/9 never forget.
Yes, Paladins do give nice buffs.

Horde chose to roll Horde, just sayin'.

I doubt anyone picked their faction based on how well they speedrun, I think the point you should focus on is Alliance doing better than horde at speedrunning shouldn't be that big of a deal.

On the contrary. That is exactly why they choose their faction. This is an continuation of the rivalry that they had from feenix before.

pantsman27 wrote:Do you guys make money for speed running vanilla blackwing lair?

Penises gets bigger.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion