Approximate number of players at start.

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Approximate number of players at start.

by Nobbynobs » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:40 pm

I disagree, Patience. Levelling is not that bad and I tend to enjoy it quite a lot. Especially when I am ganging up with a boon companion, as Guirssane suggested.
To: Nobbynobs

kill yourself you pathetic shillloser, the world is better of without people like you
Nobbynobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Patience » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:51 pm

We all got our opinions, but people will still drop out one by one for different reasons, whether it be leveling, Kronos or anything else.
People are curios to see what's going on.

That why I think it will be super high in the beginning, then steadily drop for a while. At some point, when all the "extra" (or whatevs you want to call them) have quit, it's gonna stay roughly the same or rise, especially if Kronos sucks.
Patience <RAID IS DEAD>
http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com/
Still recruiting exceptional people!
Patience
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Grave » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Not sure why people are so confident about 1k+. I certainly hope it is the case, but I highly doubt it to be that many. I would venture an estimate at 500-600 with a 3:2 A:H ratio.
Grave
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DezzCadena » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Bllizz will ban me on battle.net if i make thread about Nostalrius on their forum? I am sure ppl just dont know about it.
DezzCadena
Grunt
Grunt

by erifornia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:54 pm

DezzCadena wrote:Bllizz will ban me on battle.net if i make thread about Nostalrius on their forum? I am sure ppl just dont know about it.

Yes, they will ban you.
erifornia
Grunt
Grunt

by Strife » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:46 pm

It will easily be above 1k, if not 1.5k with curious kronos players joining in while they wait. Servers like scriptcraft/qgaming had less initial players following them at the beginning than we have and still managed about 1k at launch iirc and we have the size of 2 communities that will be playing initially, so who knows could be as high as 2k at launch/sunday evening peak. Also I'm going to estimate very close to 1:1 A:H faction ratio based on past trends and the guild forums.
Strife
Sergeant
Sergeant

by alucard001 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 pm

DezzCadena wrote:Bllizz will ban me on battle.net if i make thread about Nostalrius on their forum? I am sure ppl just dont know about it.

Of course. I got a perma bann just for saying that some private servers had more pvp quality than Retail wow.

And i didn't name any one.

PD: You get perma-ban from their forum. Not ingame.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Guirssane » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:53 pm

Grave wrote:Not sure why people are so confident about 1k+. I certainly hope it is the case, but I highly doubt it to be that many. I would venture an estimate at 500-600 with a 3:2 A:H ratio.

ITS OVER 9000 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by norm964bgb » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Guirssane wrote:
Grave wrote:Not sure why people are so confident about 1k+. I certainly hope it is the case, but I highly doubt it to be that many. I would venture an estimate at 500-600 with a 3:2 A:H ratio.

ITS OVER 9000 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

It's so historical and kinda funny to see the estimates from 2015. :D
130.000 active accounts, 15.000peaks, 6.000 lowest. And the thought it might be 500-600 xD
norm964bgb
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion