Rough estimate of release date?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Rough estimate of release date?

by Rockmaster » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:59 am

Hi guys,

I know that the devs are in a heavy development stage and you never know what comes across your plans or what bugs take very long to fix and so on. I really appreciate the hard work of the project team and can't wait until the servers goes live!

That beeing said I am really wondering what release date we can expect. I mean an exact date will be hardly possible to say right now but a rough estimate would be awesome! Spring, summer or fall 2015? 2016? 2025? ;P

I am really looking forward for and official response!

Thanks in advance,

Volrat
Rockmaster
Private
Private

Re: Rough estimate of release date?

by whytebio » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 am

I can't answer your question, but I can chime in with my hope. I hope that the release is around Late Jan to early March, that way I've got a couple of fun months before post-graduate studies start.
whytebio
Private
Private

by cardk » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:56 am

2015? 2016? 2025? ;P

There you have it, April 25th, 2024 ;)
(The Flash went to play Nostalrius Begins)
No member ever downed a raid boss, by dying for his guild. He killed the raid boss, by DPS'ing it down to zero.

- Mute
cardk
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Envy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:58 pm

This spoiler is not okay !
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Smorgeybork » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 am

cardk wrote:
2015? 2016? 2025? ;P

There you have it, April 25th, 2024 ;)
(The Flash went to play Nostalrius Begins)

No he's trying out the new expansion "Jungle of the Troll Lords" and it's new pay-for-a-bot-to-level-you feature, only $79.99!
Smorgeybork
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 am

Maybe they are planning the full release at the 5 year mark for the server, which is sometime in 2015. If beta tests become more frequent, it might be possible. :) But I don't know the status of their quest structure or dungeon scripts. It'd be nice to have a server where every imaginable quest and dungeon is scripted properly.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Floux » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:01 am

http://wowpedia.org/Timeline_%28World_of_Warcraft%29#2005
February 11 - World of Warcraft launches in Europe

Retail : february 11 2005
Nostalrius : february 11 2015 ?
Hel - undead warlock (beta)
Cernunnos - night elf druid
Floux
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Alterego » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:31 pm

I guess they don't have a planned release date. They are just waiting for more people or whatever.
Alterego
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Floux » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:48 pm

I think that they are finishing some debugs to polish the server before releasing it.
Hel - undead warlock (beta)
Cernunnos - night elf druid
Floux
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TKwow » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:52 pm

An estimate would be nice. I know I'm just another voice asking for silly things from a perfectionism-claiming server, but maybe enough voices will make the admins state their thoughts.

You see, I've gathered a group of 5~ish people who I know would like to try out some vanilla group-playing. Our server decision has turned out to be highly dependent on the estimated release date, as there seem to be multiple promising options around. I doubt we're the only such group around.
TKwow
Tester

Next

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion