I want to report A LOT more than I could in-game

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

I want to report A LOT more than I could in-game

by Hatson » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:04 pm

Either I'm doing it wrong or it's the same character limit as on retail.
I can't report extensive bugs like this, especially with how many bugs there are and I can't show go into any detail or link any timestamp to my VoDs so you can personally see how it happened or what is wrong so you can recreate it and fix the issues.

So I'm just going to reserve this post / thread for now. I will edit this post or add a huge post later when I've compiled everything together. If you don't want that, please let me know. But the bug-reporting in-game just isn't sufficient at all.
I want to help in the best way I can, so the only way for me to achieve that and be happy with it is to make an extensive list, go into details, and timestamped footage for each issue. Similar to what I did last time during the PvP Test. But a much bigger list as there are much more issues I found.

Sadly, some of my footage will be muted because of Twitch copyright nazis. But that shouldn't change too much other than the discussions we were having while playing.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: I want to report A LOT more than I could in-game

by Askental » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Agreed, I don't think the bug report section should be closed :(
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: I want to report A LOT more than I could in-game

by Keftenk » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am

I agree.

I can't remember how many tickets I made. I lost count, but I probably could have made almost double that.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion