Is this server good?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Is this server good?

by Pygmyl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Hello guys i followed World of warcraft for a long time but since i cant pay anymore for retail i wanted to find a good Private server i would like to ask if this server is Populated has a good community gameplay if its hard to lvl up and if its playable maybe many bugged quests or general bugs?

Thank you for your time Sorry for my bad english
Pygmyl
Tester

Re: Is this server good?

by Struckd » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:04 pm

This server has yet to be released and has no current ETA.

Some feedback from the public testers have been positive. The community on this forum also seems pretty positive. Whether or not this server will be populated remains to be seen ... we will have to wait for the server to be released and see if it attracts enough players
Struckd
Grunt
Grunt

by Pygmyl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Well my Question been up for quite a lot of time 24+ hours not a reply yet i guess i got an Idea thanks :)
Pygmyl
Tester

by Zetox » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Pygmyl wrote:Well my Question been up for quite a lot of time 24+ hours not a reply yet i guess i got an Idea thanks :)

Ahem....
Have you read these?:
F.A.Q
Terms of Use
PvP Testing Session - On November 25 they had 1k Subscribers
Progression Timeline - This is the Progression Timeline that you can expect from the server as an outline
Open PvE Testing Session - It's January 4th they have more than 2,700 Subscribers (a 270% growth) and Dungeon/Raid Testing is happening Jan 17th & 18th
PVE Session Completed - Complete debriefing of the data soon!!

Thus:
Have you read any of these threads? What do you gather from this information? Do you think the server is going to be good? What type of server do you want to play on? What type of response were you looking for in your first post?
Zetox
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pygmyl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Struckd wrote:This server has yet to be released and has no current ETA.

Some feedback from the public testers have been positive. The community on this forum also seems pretty positive. Whether or not this server will be populated remains to be seen ... we will have to wait for the server to be released and see if it attracts enough players

Any Idea when it will be going out with what u say its seems this guys are trying 2 make a realy good server maybe no bugged quests and stuff thats what im looking for :)
Pygmyl
Tester

by Raidboss » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Pygmyl wrote: Any Idea when it will be going out ...

We don't have access to more information then you.
I can see why it took over 24h+ for someone to replie, take your time and look it up yourself.
Raidboss
Grunt
Grunt

by Armilus » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:41 pm

I've played on 4 different private servers now and from what I saw in the PvE test, this project has the best dev team by far. It looked to me like the server just needs more testing and fine tuning (which they are currently doing). None of these bugs were game breaking or incredibly difficult to fix.

Aside from the quality of the server itself, many private servers suffer from instability or rude/asshole staff. I've seen several private servers fail because one developer did the majority of the work and disappeared for some reason (lost interest, real life problems, or (sadly) death). When the dev team is centered around one person and that person leaves, it's often the end of the project. This server seems to have many skilled developers and a very friendly and professional staff.

If I had time to help develop a private server I would want to be a part of this one and I can't wait to play here.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion